Demand For Liposuction Surgery Devices To Expand At A CAGR Of 11% In Terms Of Value From 2022 To 2032
Fact.MR expects the demand for liposuction surgery devices to expand at a CAGR of 11% in terms of value from 2022 to 2032, reaching US$ 3.78 Bn. Increased awareness regarding new cosmetic treatments in the developed economies is one of the major driving factors of liposuction surgery devices.
Growing demand for cosmetic surgeries across the globe is another driving factor of this market. Lipoplasty is one of the common cosmetic surgeries witnessed in the United States. Annually, more than 300,000 liposuction surgeries are operated on with an approximate cost of $2000-3500. The high disposable income of consumers is another driving factor for the growth of liposuction surgery in North America. These factors are expected to propel industry growth.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7129
Suction-assisted lipectomy, power-assisted, ultrasound-assisted, laser-assisted, and RF-assisted are some of the current technologies used in surgeries. Different technologies are used based on the patient’s body characteristics and cosmetic surgeon’s preference. The right use of technology will bring a better outcome to lipoplasty surgery. In addition, the rising obesity cases are increasing the demand for liposuction surgery.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for liposuction surgery devices to reach US$ 1.33 Bn by 2022 end
- By product type, portable liposuction surgery device to accumulate 61% revenue in 2022
- Laser assisted liposuction (LAL) to account for 22% revenue in 2022 and beyond
- The United States dominates the market with 36.14% of the revenue share
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to register at a faster CAGR of 13.9%
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7129
“Due to the growing trends in non-invasive cosmetic procedures, many consumers prefer undergoing cosmetic surgery to making lifestyle changes, which is expected to contribute to the growth of the market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Some prominent manufacturers of liposuction surgery devices are Cynosure Inc., Sciton Inc., Wells Johnson Co, YOLO Medical Inc., Apyx Medical, Alma Lasers, InMode Ltd., Genesis Biosystems, Inc., and Hologic Inc. Frontrunners are emphasizing capacity enhancements and global footprint expansion to leverage lucrative prospects in developing economies. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In October 2020, Alma unveiled its new Alma HybridTM platform, during a worldwide LIVE launch event, which was broadcasted from a state-of-the-art studio that was built especially at Alma’s headquarters for this event.
- Designed to enable endless options of ablative, non-ablative, and thermal treatments for skin rejuvenation and scar revision, Alma HybridTM creates a unique synergistic effect by combining the power of three core energies. In addition to this powerful combination of tools, Alma HybridTM smart software serves as a key solution component which enables practitioners to craft “signature treatments” that bring their unique skills and experience into action.
Key Market Segments in Liposuction Surgery Devices Industry Research
By Product Type
- Stand-alone Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Portable Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Tumescent Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction (UAL) Surgery Devices
- Laser-assisted Liposuction (LAL) Surgery Devices
- Power-assisted Liposuction (PAL) Surgery Devices
- BodyJet or Water Assisted Liposuction (WAL) Surgery Devices
- Jplasma Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Other Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Suction-Assisted Liposuction
- Twin Cannula-Assisted Liposuction
- RF-Assisted Liposuction
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
9F Nakano Sunplaza
Tel: +1 (888) 863-5616