Global Sales Of Endoscopes Is Expected To Surpass US$ 34 Bn By 2032
Fact.MR states the global sales of endoscopes is expected to surpass US$ 34 Bn by registering a staggering double digit CAGR of 10% in the forecast period 2022-2032. Growing prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders along with awareness of benefits of early diagnosis is increasing the demand for endoscopes.
Historically, from 2015 to 2021, the global sales of endoscopes flourished at a CAGR of 9%. The onset of COVID-19 pandemic affected the demand for endoscopes due to the fear of transmission of virus. As most diagnosis take place at the hospitals, patients did not prefer to get diagnosed. With the world getting back to normalcy, the demand for endoscopes is expected to escalate.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7118
Furthermore, obesity is a key driving factor for the rising demand for endoscopes. As the obesity rate is increasing rapidly, people suffering from obesity are giving preference to gastroplasty procedures. Moreover, cost effectiveness and safety are driving the demand for endoscopes.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, flexible endoscopes expected to gain more than 45% market share for endoscopes market.
- By end user, hospitals expected to hold more than 50% market share for endoscopes market.
- Endoscopes industry expected to possess nearly 40% market share throughout North America.
- Endoscopes industry expected to possess nearly 35% market share throughout Asia Pacific.
“Increasing cases of gastrointestinal disorders and obesity is driving the demand for endoscopes in the healthcare sector.” states a Fact.MR analyst
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7118
- Medtronic, a key player is focusing on offering endoscopes that are easy to use and offer accurate results. The company is focusing on improving the efficiency of endoscopes.
- Olympus Corp, Richard Wolf Medical Instruments, CONMED Corp, Ethicon US, LLC, FUJIFILM Holdings Corp, Medtronic, Stryker, Boston Scientific Corp, PENTAX Medical and Karl Storz GmbH & Co., KG are prominent endoscopes market players.
Key Segments Covered in the Endoscopes Market Report
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Other Rigid Endoscopes
- Urology Endoscopes
- Gynaecology Endoscopes
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopes
- Other Flexible Endoscopes
- Capsule Endoscopes
- Disposable Endoscopes
- Robot Assisted Endoscopes
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Endoscopy
- Other Applications
By End Use
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers/Clinics
- Other End Uses
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
9F Nakano Sunplaza
Tel: +1 (888) 863-5616
The post Global Sales Of Endoscopes Is Expected To Surpass US$ 34 Bn By 2032 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.