Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market was valued at US$ 9.8 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 14.6 Billion by 2031
According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global orthopedic imaging equipment market is expected reach US$ 9.8 Bn in 2021. Sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of around 4.0% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Orthopedic imaging equipment is the medical imaging equipment used for bone scanning, implants scanning and is utilized for diagnosis purposes. Different imaging technologies such as X-rays, MRI, ultrasound, EOS and nuclear imaging are included in orthopedic imaging equipment.
Rising prevalence of orthopedic diseases and bone injuries, technological advancement in orthopedic imaging equipment devices, and rise in research and development activities by key manufacturers are factors driving the orthopedic imaging equipment market.
Numerous medical imaging modalities are currently enabling three-dimensional (3D) visualization with accuracy, and rapid diagnoses. Advancements in 3D imaging have led to development in computer-assisted detection (CAD) and image analysis applications. This is expected to boost the market for modality, primarily in tomographic imaging techniques.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1842
Moreover, surgeons are using 3D imaging to plan surgeries, which has led to increased application of these systems. This is expected to increase the utilization of imaging equipment, especially across the U.S. and the U.K.
Consequently, these devices are also gaining high traction in Asia such as China and India due to growing demand for better health care infrastructure. Improving healthcare infrastructure and technological developments in these countries will increase the demand for 3D medical imaging equipment.
Key Takeaways from Orthopedic Imaging Equipment Study
- In terms of product type, the X-ray systems is expected to account for 28.0%, expanding at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecasted period.
- By indication, the acute injuries segment will contribute over 56.6% of sales in the global orthopedic imaging equipment market.
- Hospitals and radiology centers will, collectively, account for 68.2% of the market share in 2021.
- With the advancements in technologies as well as the increasing geriatric population, North America held the largest share of over 30.5% in 2021.
- India and China are expected to lead the growth of South and East Asia in the global orthopedic imaging equipment market.
Who is winning?
The key market players covered by FMI include General Electric Healthcare Limited, Siemens AG, Esaote SPA, Hitachi Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V, PLANMED OY, EOS imaging, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Carestream Health and Neusoft Corporation.
Some of the leading manufacturers of the orthopedic imaging equipment market are focusing on the development of advanced and cost-effective products establishing distribution agreements, collaborations and partnerships strategies for global expansion objectives, thereby, enhancing their market presence.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1842
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com