Superconducting Magnets Market - Global Trajectory & Analytics to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Superconducting Magnets - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Superconducting Magnets Market to Reach $3.7 Billion by 2027
The global market for Superconducting Magnets estimated at US$3.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Medical Devices & Equipment, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 2.7% CAGR and reach US$1.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Mass Spectrometers segment is readjusted to a revised 2.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $617.3 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 3.1% CAGR
The Superconducting Magnets market in the U.S. is estimated at US$617.3 Million in the year 2020.
China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$865.4 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 3.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.7% and 1.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.1% CAGR.
Transportation Segment to Record 2.2% CAGR
In the global Transportation segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.1% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$391.6 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$454.3 Million by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$640.3 Million by the year 2027.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- An Introduction to Superconductivity
- Critical Temperatures of Select Superconductors
- Superconducting Magnet: A Prelude
- Major End-Use Applications of Superconducting Magnets
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Medical Devices & Equipment Remains Key Application Segment
- Asian Economies At the Forefront of Growth
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 29 Featured)
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- American Magnetics Inc
- ASG Superconductors spa
- Bruker Corporation
- General Electric Co
- Janis Research Company
- Oxford Instruments plc
- Siemens Healthineers
- SuperPower Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Medical Devices Industry Continues to Stimulate Growth in Superconducting Magnets Market
- Growing Applications in MRI Equipment
- Rising Cancer Incidence & Use of NMR Equipment in Cancer Therapy Drives Demand for Superconducting Magnets
- Market Supported by the Rising Significance of Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES) Systems
- Role of Superconducting Magnets in Reducing Weight and Size of Wind Turbines Fuels Prospects
- Increase in Wind Power Deployments Present Opportunity for Superconducting Magnets
- Mass Spectrometers Market: High Growth Potential
- Superconducting Magnets and Molecular Biology Open Up Opportunities in Drug Discovery Space
- Sophisticated High-Temperature Superconducting Magnets to Enable New Scientific and Industrial Applications
- Focus on Nuclear Fusion Research Augurs Well for the Market
- Transportation Sector Remains a Highly Promising Market for Semiconducting Magnets
- Maglev Technology to Radically Transform the World of Transportation
- Powerful Superconducting Magnets for High-Energy Colliders
- Next-Generation Superconductor Magnets Open Realms of Innovative Applications
- Researchers from MagLab Achieve Record Magnetic Field Intensity
- Researchers Develop and Demonstrate 32T Superconducting Magnet
- New Conducing Layer to Push Critical Temperature for Superconductivity
- Sophisticated 32T Superconducting Magnet to Open New Avenues in Technology
- Advances in Cryogenics and Superconducting Materials Enable Compact Magnets
- CERN Eyes on High-Field Superconducting Magnets for Novel Applications
- Superconducting Magnets to Find Use in Satellite Propulsion Systems
- Superconducting Transition Provides Opportunity to Exploit Quantum Information Technologies
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4rsz4s.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900