High-end Cellomics Market are expected to reach US$ 536.9 Million, at a CAGR of 6.4% for 2021 – 2031
According to a recent Future Market Insights (FMI) industry analysis, the demand in the high-end cellomics market is expected to top US$ 288.8 Mn in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
High-end cellomics is a process that is utilized in drug discovery and biological research to identify substances such as small molecules, RNAi or peptides which alter the phenotype of a cell in a wanted manner.
The global high-end cellomics market is primarily driven by increasing technological advancement in imaging solutions. Technological advancements such as the usage of polarization methods, multicolored fluorescence-based reagents, automated imaging technology, and flow cytometry are also anticipated to boost the market growth further.
Increasing investment in research and development in cellular science of novel molecules by private and government organizations, technological advancement in imaging solutions, and advantages related to these innovations such as improved scope for pplication in gene documentation & neonatal development learning will drive the high-end cellomics market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-14164
Key Takeaways from High-end Cellomics Market Study
- The global high-end cellomics market is expected to reach US$ 536.9 Mn by 2031.
- By application, drug discovery accounted for 55.5% of overall sales in 2021 and is expected to continue to grow at the same trend during the forecast period.
- By end-users, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies will account for the largest share of 51.8% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America held the largest share of 32.7% of the global high-end cellomics market.
- By country, the U.S. is the most lucrative market in the global high-end cellomics market with US$ 81.7 Mn revenue in 2021.
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading manufacturers of high-end cellomics are focusing on product approvals and launch strategies for global expansion objectives, thereby, enhancing their market presence. The leading key players are focusing on strategic alliance to expand the product offerings.
Yokogawa Electronic Corporation in December 2020, agreed with InSphero AG to jointly promote the use of Yokogawa’s high-end cellomics systems for drug discovery research which actively involves the use of 3D in vitro models.
The key market players covered by FMI include PerkinElmer, Inc., ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc., Molecular Devices LLC (part of Danaher Corporation) and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14164
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org