Medical Imaging Market is expected to reach million by 2027 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 10.4% With Top Key Players like Spectrum Health, RamSoft, Inc., InHealth Group, Radiology Reports online
“Medical Imaging Market–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028” New Research Report Added to Databridgemarketresearch.com database. The report width Of pages : 350 Figures: 60 And Tables: 220 in it. The Medical Imaging Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Medical Imaging Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Medical imaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 265,334.23 million by 2027 from USD 120,237.71 million in 2019. Rising minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are the factors for the market growth.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-imaging-market
Competitive Landscape and Medical Imaging Market Share Analysis
Global medical imaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global medical imaging market.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of global medical imaging market.
- In December 2019, GE Healthcare (General Electric Company) and Affidea (a pan-European leader in advanced clinical imaging) has signed an agreement to develop digital technologies and imaging in the Affidea network. The agreement contains 40 CT scanners, 60 new MRIs, 30 X-ray machines and 50 ultrasound equipment over the next 3 years. This agreement helped the company to increase its credibility in the market.
- In May 2019, Carstream Health has launched new software, ImageView software. This software helps in the digital revolution in its mobile X-ray system with advanced features of Microsoft Window 10 which eases the collection of detector performance data. This new software helps the company to offer accurate information to the patient.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for medical imaging through technological advancements.
Global Medical Imaging Market By Type (Services, Product), Modality (Stationary, Portable), Procedure (Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, X-Ray Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging (SPECT/PET), Others), Technology (Direct Digital Radiology, Computed Radiology), Patient Age (Adults, Pediatric), Application (Cardiology, Pelvic And Abdominal, Oncology, Mammography, Gynecology, Neurology, Urology, Musculoskeletal, Dental, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Imaging Centers, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Other important Medical Imaging Market data available in this report:
- Market share and year-over-year growth of key players in promising regions
- Emerging opportunities, competitive landscape, revenue and share of main manufacturers.
- Key performing regions (APAC, EMEA, Americas) along with their sub-regions are detailed in this report.
- Strategic recommendations, forecast & growth areas of the Medical Imaging Market
- This report discusses the market summary, market scope& gives a brief outline of the Market
- Challenges for the new entrants, trends & market drivers.
- Competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches & acquisitions.
- Spectrum Health,
- RamSoft, Inc.,
- InHealth Group,
- Radiology Reports online,
- Siemens Healthineers AG,
- Sonic Healthcare,
- RadNet, Inc.,
- GE Healthcare,
- Alliance HealthCare Services,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Hologic Inc.,
- Shimadzu Corporation,
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.,
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION,
- Carl Zeiss Ag,
- FUJIFILM Corporation,
- Hitachi, Ltd.,
- MEDNAX Services, Inc.,
- Carestream Health,
- Teleradiology Solutions,
- ONRAD, Inc.
among other domestic and global players.
Medical imaging can be thought of as a technique to create various internal images of the body for diagnosis and treatment of the disease. This technique is mainly useful in improving the health of people around the world, as it can help in the early diagnosis of some internal diseases and providing the right treatment for a particular disease. May also examine what has already been diagnosed with treatment.
The technology of medical imaging is used at the numerous levels of patient management process, such as screening, diagnosis, therapy delivery, staging, and medical follow-up.. For instance, According to the National Health Council, in America, approximately 133 million people were affected by the chronic diseases in 2019 and it is estimated that in 2020, this number will grow up to 157 million with 81 million people having multiple conditions. Increasing technology advancements will also drive the market.
This medical imaging market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-imaging-market
Global Medical Imaging Market Scope and Market Size
Global medical imaging market is segmented of the basis of type, modality, procedure, technology, patient age, application, end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
Table of Contents-Snapshot
– Executive Summary
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
Download Free TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-imaging-market
Increasing Cases of Chronic Diseases and New Technology Penetration
Global medical imaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical device industry with medical imaging sales, impact of technological development in contrast agents and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the medical imaging market.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2028
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
- Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire