Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market: Non-Invasive Techniques Show Promising Results in Skin Cancer Diagnostics – Fact.MR Study
250 Pages Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=57
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=57
Segment-wise analysis of the melanoma cancer diagnostics is highlighted in the report to identify and provide details on the existing market opportunities.
The melanoma cancer diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of test type and end user.
These segments are further divided into sub-segments to offer better understanding of melanoma cancer diagnostics market.
Based on the test type, the melanoma cancer diagnostics market is segmented into Fluorescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Tests, Immunohistochemical (IHC) Tests, and Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH) Tests.
On the basis of end-user, the melanoma cancer diagnostics market is segmented into Pathology Laboratories, Hospitals, and Cancer Research Centres.
Governments Initiatives for Early Detection and Skin Cancer Treatment Drive Adoption
With a rise in melanoma related deaths across various countries, melanoma diagnostics and therapeutics is significantly increasing.
Government initiatives, along with the advancement in technology is also driving the growth of melanoma cancer diagnostics. Notable initiatives include,
- European Skin Care Foundation (ESCF) is strongly focusing on establishing skin cancer centers across Europe. ESCF is also supporting research activities with an emphasis on innovative modalities for diagnosis and treatment.
- To effectively manage melanoma in New Zealand and Australia, initiatives have been taken by governments in both the countries for early detection and holistic treatment. The Ministry of Health in New Zealand has established National Cancer Program to provide high quality and timely treatment for cancer.
- The Ministry of Health in New Zealand, in partnership with various institutions, is likely to hold cancer control conference in 2019 to discuss major challenges and identify possible solutions.
- The Department of Health in Australia review of evidence on effectiveness of public awareness campaigns to increase awareness for need of skin checks among people, with strategies to target high risk groups.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/57
According to a latest market research by fast-growing market research and consulting firm, the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market is poised to grow at over 7% CAGR and surpass US$ 853.5 million in revenues by 2022. Fact.MR’s report forecasts that North America and Europe will remain the most lucrative markets for melanoma cancer diagnostics market globally. Key takeaways from Fact.MR’s report are,
- The U.S. melanoma cancer diagnostics market will grow at over 7% CAGR and reach US$ 409.2 Mn by 2022. By test type, BRAF mutation segment will continue to be the leading segment.
- Germany is one of the largest markets for melanoma cancer diagnostics in Europe. Fact.MR projects the Germany melanoma cancer diagnostics market to grow at 7.4% CAGR through 2022. Hospital associated labs are the largest end-users of melanoma cancer diagnostics in Germany. The market in United Kingdom will grow at a higher rate than Germany, but it will be continue to be smaller in market size.
- The market will be positive influenced by increasing R&D on cancer diagnosis and management. Increasing prevalence of melanoma and effective immunotherapies are expected to drive growth of the market globally.
- Although the outlook on the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market is positive, limited funds in emerging countries, combined with challenges surrounding regulatory issues can stymie growth during the forecast period.
- By test type, BRAF mutation segment will account for a significant share of global revenues. This test type will continue to be used widely in major markets of North America and Europe. The CTC segment, on the other hand, is projected to grow at a higher CAGR than BRAF segment. Immunohistochemistry, another test type, is projected to grow at over 6% CAGR in the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market.
- The key end-use segments of the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market have been identified as hospital associated labs, cancer research institutes, and independent diagnostic laboratories. Among these, the hospital associated labs end-use segment is the most prominent globally. According to Fact.MR’s research, hospital associated labs will remain the largest end-users for melanoma cancer diagnostics market during the forecast period.
- Demand is also expected to remain steady from independent diagnostic laboratories segment. In North America, demand from this segment is expected to surpass US$ 100 million by 2022. The trend will also remain strong in Europe, with this segment growing at nearly 8% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Leading companies profiled in the report include Cancer Genetics, Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc. Abbott Laboratories, Foundation Medicine, Inc., and Pathway Genomics Corporation
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics, Sales and Demand of Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates