Neonatal Thermoregulation Market is predicted to expand at over 4% CAGR during 2021-2031
The neonatal thermoregulation industry has taken the spotlight in healthcare sector with the advanced monitoring systems for neonates gaining traction. Additionally, rise in number of pediatric clinics and neonatal intensive care coupled with the new inventions by industry players is creating avenues for demand growth. While the COVID-19 pandemic affected the industry output and demand-supply patterns, various macro-economic factors such as increase in governmental investments in healthcare sectors, advancements in medical technology, and increase in per capita health expenditure are expected to keep fuelling the sales in the post-pandemic years.
The latest revised report on the ‘neonatal thermoregulation’ market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) offers an exhaustive overview of the global industry while emphasizing on the crucial growth & restraining factors, and demand-supply trajectories across 20+ countries during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-5881
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global neonatal thermoregulation industry is predicted to ascend at over 4% CAGR through 2031
- High demand for radiant and wall mount warmers to spur the demand growth
- Closed segment to register impressive demand in terms of modality
- Requirement in hospitals sector to fuel sales
- The United States remains the epicenter in North America neonatal thermoregulation industry
- Germany to sustain on the forefront of the world’s second largest neonatal thermoregulation industry Europe
- Asia Pacific emerges as the fastest growing region during the forecast period
- China, Japan, India, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Canada, and a few other countries to remain in the limelight for stakeholders
How is the Increase in Awareness Regarding Newborn Mortality Rates Propelling the Growth?
Thermoregulation plays a very crucial role in balancing heat production and heat loss in order to maintain body temperature of newborns within a certain normal range. As not maintaining proper body temperature can be fatal for newborns, demand for neonatal thermoregulation is getting prominent in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units.
For instance, neonatal hyperthermia may occur if proper thermoregulation is not done for a newborn. In this condition, the newborn’s body temperature drops below 36.5 degree Celsius and progressive reduction in body temperature may lead to adverse clinical effects ranging from metabolic stress to death. According to the report titled “Newborns: Improving Survival and Well-Being” published by the World Health Organization (WHO) on 19th September, 2020, globally 2.4 million neonates died in 2019, while approximately 7000 newborn die every day amounting to 47% of all child deaths under the age of 5 years. Such reports are helping in spreading awareness which in turn is favoring neonatal thermoregulation equipment suppliers.
Who is Winning in this Space?
The global neonatal thermoregulation industry provides with highly competitive environment for key players. In order to leverage the new opportunities, key players are developing advanced and wider range of products.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-5881
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com