Endovenous Laser Therapy Market is expected to reach US$ 811.0 Million by 2031
According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global endovenous laser therapy market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The market is expected to grow from US$ 378.3 Mn in 2021 to over US$ 811.1 Mn by 2031. This reflects a cumulative CAGR of around 7.9% over the forecast period (2022-2031).
Rise in number of varicose veins cases, availability of technologically advanced laser therapy, shift towards minimally invasive procedures and increasing product launches are the primary factors responsible for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Varicose veins are more common in pregnant women, partially because the baby puts more pressure on the veins and partly because hormones generated during pregnancy relax vein walls. Varicose veins can develop as a result of damage to a deep leg vein. Over the projected period, rising instances of varicose veins are expected to drive revenue growth in the endovenous laser systems market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-2785
Another factor that is having a positive impact on endovenous laser therapy is the rapid change in lifestyle with no physical activity and labour across the globe, as well as the rise in the elderly population, both of which are anticipated to contribute to the global market’s growth over the forecast period. The market is also expected to develop due to the quick and effective technique as well as the growing demand for endovenous laser therapy.Moreover, growing prevalence of obesity worldwide is driving growth of the endovenous laser therapy market. Obesity leads to problems related to blood circulation which leads to varicose veins.
Medical device manufacturers operating in the endovenous laser therapy market are focusing on providing user friendly devices to the end users to minimize chances of manual errors. In addition, continuous launch of new and improved products and increasing investment in research and development by the manufacturers in endovenous laser therapy devices would lead to growth of global market over the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Endovenous Laser Therapy Market Study
- Endovenous laser systems held the maximum share of 92.0% in 2021 by component, expanding at a rapid rate owing to the rising number of varicose veins cases and increase in number of product launches with advanced features.
- Ambulatory surgical centers showed maximum growth among all end users with a market share of 36.2% in 2021 owing to the rise in demand for outpatient surgeries. In countries such as the U.S., endovenous laser therapy for varicose veins is majorly performed in ambulatory surgical centers rather than hospitals in order avoid long-time waiting in big hospital settings, which is why the segment is developing at a rapid rate
- North America held the largest share of 42.7% of the global endovenous laser therapy market by region in 2021 indicating the growth due to increase in prevalence of obesity and growing number of FDA approvals in North America.
Who is winning?
The key market players covered by FMI include AngioDynamics, Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Dornier MedTech GmbH, Alma Lasers Ltd., Alna-Medical system GmbH, LSO Medical, Wontech Co., Ltd., intros Medical Laser GmbH and Energist Ltd.
Some of the leading manufacturers of endovenous laser therapy market are focusing on product launch, approvals, collaboration and partnership strategies for global expansion objectives, thereby, enhancing their market presence.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-2785
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com