Asia-Pacific Health and Beauty Retailing Market Report 2021: A $561.7 Billion Market in 2020 - Size, Category Analytics, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific (APAC) Health and Beauty Retailing Market Size, Category Analytics, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Health and beauty sector is valued at USD 561.7 billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 776.2 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.7% over the period.
This databook uses data from the analyst's Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the health and beauty market in APAC. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in health and beauty sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in health and beauty sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
- The overall retail industry in APAC is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2020 and 2025 to reach USD 11,187 bn
- Drug stores and health and beauty stores dominate the sector with 64.4% share in 2020.
- The mass market dominates the sector with a share of 88.7% of sales in 2020.
- TSURUHA dominates the market with market shares of 1.6% while Sugi Pharmacy showed the highest sales growth amongst the top 10 retailers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the health and beauty market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in health and beauty sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Key Topics Covered:
- The State of Retail
- Health and Beauty
- Cosmos Pharmaceutical Corp
- Olive Young
- Sugi Pharmacy
- GuoDa Drugstore
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2anb66
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900