Targeted Drug Delivery Type to Gain Maximum Traction in the Global Drug Delivery Systems Market – Fact.MR Analyst
250 Pages Drug Delivery Systems Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Drug Delivery Systems to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Drug Delivery Systems market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4768
The global drug delivery systems market shall register an upswing, expanding at a strong CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period (2021-2031). Rising incidences of severe chronic and infectious diseases over the past five decades has boosted demand for drug development.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Drug Delivery Systems market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Drug Delivery Systems
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Drug Delivery Systems. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Drug Delivery Systems Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Drug Delivery Systems, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Drug Delivery Systems Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4768
Global Drug Delivery Systems: Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global drug delivery systems market with detailed segmentation on the basis of delivery system, route of administration, application and region.
- Intra Uterine Implants
- Pro-drug Implants
- Polymeric Drug Delivery
- Targeted Drug Delivery
Route of Administration
- Infectious Disease
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4768
Global Drug Delivery Systems Market Manufacturers
The existing global drug delivery systems market is highly competitive, attributed to the presence of multiple local as well as global manufacturers of drug delivery products. The market is characterized by extensive research efforts and technological advancements. Investment in R&D to develop new grade drug delivery products and addressing complications, concerns and side-effects of their usage characterize the intense rivalry amongst market players.
Some prominent manufacturers in the market include, but are not limited to, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Baxter International, Inc., Amgen, Inc., Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd., and Bayer AG.
Novartis AG recently acquired a patent in February 2020 for the development of thermogelling peptide delivery systems which are injected as fluid sol at ambient temperature via an injection. The company also manufactures the ZYKADIA for the treatment of non-small lung cancer.
The company also manufactures Binocrit, a medicine to treat symptomatic anemia associated with chronic renal failure among adults as well as pediatric patients. Pfizer, Inc., another prominent market player, provides the iSecure, ABBOJECT and CARPUJECT syringe systems. Additionally, it also offers IV drug delivery systems such as the ADD-Vantage ADDaptor delivery system.
Key Takeaways of Global Drug Delivery Systems Market Study:
- By delivery type, targeted drug delivery shall grow at a CAGR of 6.8%, accounting for almost half of the global drug delivery systems market. However, polymeric drug delivery is expected to grow the fastest at the rate of 7.3% during the forecast period. Use of nanotechnology and localized drug delivery are key growth drivers for both segments.
- By application, the oncology segment shall expand the fastest at a CAGR of 7.5% while the CNS segment shall grow at a CAGR of 6.9%. Rising prevalence of cancer and neurological disorders have boosted the demand for enhanced drug delivery devices, thus boosting the overall market share.
- By route of administration, the injectables segment shall capture a major chunk of the global drug delivery systems market, constituting 44.6% market share. The oral segment is close behind, capturing nearly 2/5th of the global drug delivery systems market. Faster drug delivery at the affected site drives the growth of the injectables segment while advancements in oral drug formulations such as solid lipid nanoparticles shall drive the growth of the oral drugs segment.
- By region, North America shall dominate the global drug delivery systems market, capturing nearly 40% of the market. At the same time, Asia-Pacific shall expand the fastest, at a CAGR of 7.8% across the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of acute chronic infections, introduction of advanced drug delivery devices and systems and favorable reimbursement policies for key players shall drive growth in both regions.
“Introduction of nanotechnology, coupled with three-dimensional printing and strengthening of existing and new drugs are poised to act as important growth stimulators of the global drug delivery systems market. Key manufacturers are exploiting the available opportunities to consolidate their foothold within the market,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-tricuspid-valve-repair-rising-as-congenital-and-rheumatoid-heart-disease-cases-increase-fact-mr/
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Drug Delivery Systems Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Drug Delivery Systems Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Drug Delivery Systems’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Drug Delivery Systems Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Drug Delivery Systems market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Drug Delivery Systems Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Drug Delivery Systems demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Drug Delivery Systems market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Drug Delivery Systems: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Drug Delivery Systems market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Drug Delivery Systems Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Drug Delivery Systems, Sales and Demand of Drug Delivery Systems, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates