Addiction Treatment Market: Asia Pacific is Anticipated to Expand the Fastest, at a Robust CAGR of 7.9% by 2032 End
250 Pages Addiction Treatment Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Addiction Treatment to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Addiction Treatment market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4712
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Addiction Treatment market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Addiction Treatment
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Addiction Treatment. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Addiction Treatment Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Addiction Treatment, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Addiction Treatment Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4712
Global Addiction Treatment: Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global addiction treatment market with detailed segmentation on the basis of treatment type, drug type, treatment centers, distribution channel, and key regions.
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Tobacco/Nicotine Addiction Treatment
- Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Other Substances Addiction Treatment
- Nicotine Replacement Products
- Outpatient Treatment Centers
- Residential Treatment Centers
- Inpatient Treatment Centers
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Medical Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4712
Key Takeaways of Global Addiction Treatment Market Study:
- The tobacco/nicotine treatment market segment is projected to be the most lucrative during the forecast period, capturing more than half of the global addiction treatment market. Availability of over the counter nicotine replacement products such as Varenicline to treat tobacco and nicotine addiction are anticipated to drive growth.
- The nicotine replacement therapy products segment is poised to capture more than one-third of the global addiction treatment market. Availability of over the counter nicotine gum, transdermal patches, lozenges, nasal and oral sprays, inhalers and sublingual tablets are anticipated to drive the segment.
- By treatment centers, the outpatient treatment segment is poised to capture around three-fifths of the global addiction treatment market, expanding 1.5x during the forecast period. Low cost compared to residential treatment and greater flexibility for people unable to take prolonged leaves from their daily obligations are projected to boost the segment.
- By distribution channel, the hospitals segment is anticipated to be the most attractive, capturing more than half of the global addiction treatment market. This is attributed to reliability on hospital pharmacies by patients. Also, there is adequate supply of medicines in a hospital pharmacy.
- North America is poised to capture more than two-fifths of the global addiction treatment market. This is attributed to rising adoption of addiction treatment, especially for tobacco addiction, as well as a robust healthcare infrastructure. Asia-Pacific shall grow the fastest, at a CAGR of 6.9%, due to increased government initiatives to curb drug abuse and smoking. For example, the Municipal government in Xi’an, China, allocated a massive proportion of its budget to construct smoke-free cities in 2016.
- Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the global addiction treatment market shall experience an upsurge, attributed to increasing number of cigarette smokers and drug consumers experiencing complications who have contracted the disease. To address this issue, the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) has established a panel of leading experts in the field of addiction treatment to produce comprehensive resources tailored to address addiction problems.
- Leading addiction treatment drug manufacturing companies are also accelerating their efforts to combat the COVID-19 disease. Alkermes, for example, is engaged in identifying new drug administrators which also include retail pharmacies and clinics. It is collaborating with various healthcare providers and other players to address potential challenges arising for patients undergoing treatment. The support mechanism involves improving access to treatment drugs. Moreover, it has also updated its VIVITROL and ARISTADA websites with information on providers and injection sites.
“The global addiction treatment market has immense scope for expansion, driven primarily by increasing efforts to mitigate incidences of tobacco and nicotine consumption. Key manufacturers are investing in the production of deaddiction drugs in order to expand their market presence,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
List of Tables
Table 01: Global Addiction Treatment Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, by Treatment Type, 2020-2025
Table 02: Global Addiction Treatment Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Drug Type, 2020-2025
Table 03: Global Addiction Treatment Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, by Treatment Center, 2020-2025
Table 04: Global Addiction Treatment Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Distribution Channels, 2020-2025
Table 05: Global Addiction Treatment Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Region, 2020-2025
List of Figures
Figure 01: Global Addiction Treatment Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, 2020-2025
Figure 02: Global Addiction Treatment Y-o-Y Growth Rate (%), 2020–2025
Figure 03: Global Addiction Treatment Market Value Share, by Region (2018)
Figure 04: Global Addiction Treatment Market Value Share, by Drug Type (2018)
Figure 05: Global Addiction Treatment Market Value Share, by Treatment Type (2018)
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-tricuspid-valve-repair-rising-as-congenital-and-rheumatoid-heart-disease-cases-increase-fact-mr/
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Addiction Treatment Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Addiction Treatment Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Addiction Treatment’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Addiction Treatment Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Addiction Treatment market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Addiction Treatment Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Addiction Treatment demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Addiction Treatment market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Addiction Treatment: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Addiction Treatment market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Addiction Treatment Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Addiction Treatment, Sales and Demand of Addiction Treatment, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates