Image Guided Surgery Devices Market is Conjectured to Grow Robustly, Reaching a Total Valuation of US$ 4 Bn by 2031 End
250 Pages Image Guided Surgery Devices Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Image Guided Surgery Devices to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Image Guided Surgery Devices market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4814
The image-guided surgery devices market is conjectured to grow robustly, reaching a total valuation of US$ 4 Bn in 2021. Demand for image-guided surgery devices is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 7.3% over the assessment period, according to Fact.MR.
|Market Value for 2021||US$ 4 Bn|
|Projected Valuation for 2031||US$ 8.1 Bn|
|Growth Rate (2021-2031)||7.3% CAGR|
|Top Players Revenue Share||70%|
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Image Guided Surgery Devices market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Image Guided Surgery Devices
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Image Guided Surgery Devices. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Image Guided Surgery Devices Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Image Guided Surgery Devices, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Image Guided Surgery Devices Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4814
Key Segments Covered
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Ultrasound Systems
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- X-ray Fluoroscopy
- Position Emitted Tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Cardiac Surgery
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Neurosurgery
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Orthopedic Surgery
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Urology
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Gastroenterology
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Oncology Surgery
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Other Applications
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Hospitals
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Clinics
- Image Guided Surgery Devices for Research & Academic Institutions
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4814
The global market for image guided surgery appears to be highly consolidated, with the top 4 manufacturers accounting for 70% of the revenue share- which include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Medtronic Plc. and Koninklijke Philips N.V. Notable developments in the market are as follows:
- In December 2020, GE Healthcare introduced a new version of its robotic driven angiography system for image guided therapy- the Allia IGS 7. This angiography system is neither floor nor ceiling mounted, operating instead on a wheeled gantry so that it can be easily parked out of the way for easier patient access or conversion to open procedures
- In April 2021, Medtronic Plc. and Surgical Theater announced a partnership to interface the latter’s SyncARTM augmented reality technology with its StealthStationTM S8 surgical navigation system. This collaboration will help neurosurgeons to deploy AI in real-time to enhance visualization during complex cranial procedures
Key Takeaways of Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market Study:
- By device type, CT scanners shall capture a major chunk of the market, amounting for more than one-fourth, while MRI devices are anticipated to account for more than 20% of the market. Ease of needle positioning and catheters shall facilitate increasing adoption of CT scanning while easy distinction between normal and malignant tissues shall drive the MRI segment.
- By application, neurosurgeries shall dominate the market, capturing nearly 30% of the share while oncology is anticipated to surpass neurosurgeries in terms of growth, expanding at a CAGR of 7.0%. This is attributed to rising prevalence of cancers and advancements in cancer detection systems.
- By end-user, the clinics segment shall grow the fastest, recording a 7.1% CAGR across the forecast period. Rising number of specialty clinics to perform minimally invasive procedures for detection of diseases is anticipated to steer the growth of this segment.
- By region, North America shall retain its dominance in the market. The region shall account for more than 2/5th of the global image guided surgery devices market share. However, the Asia-Pacific is anticipated to outdo North America, expanding at a CAGR of 7.0%. Increasing population pool with chronic and infectious diseases has leveraged demand for minimally invasive procedures within Asia-Pacific.
“The global image guided surgery devices market is poised to register positive growth, attributed to rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries over open surgery. As a result of this increased acceptance, technological innovations in image capturing have occurred. Moreover, market players are concentrating on capturing lucrative markets to maximize their revenue,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-tricuspid-valve-repair-rising-as-congenital-and-rheumatoid-heart-disease-cases-increase-fact-mr/
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Image Guided Surgery Devices’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Image Guided Surgery Devices market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Image Guided Surgery Devices Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Image Guided Surgery Devices demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Image Guided Surgery Devices market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Image Guided Surgery Devices: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Image Guided Surgery Devices market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Image Guided Surgery Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Image Guided Surgery Devices, Sales and Demand of Image Guided Surgery Devices, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates