Vagus Nerve Stimulator Market is expected to grow at a Robust CAGR of 10.6% during 2018-2026
Vagus Nerve Stimulator Sales in Europe to Exceed US$ 100 Million by 2019
- Of the total global population inflicted by neurological disorders, approximately 50% suffers from an epileptic disorder, research and surveys say.
- Vagus nerve stimulation is witnessing a rapidly expanding applicability beyond epilepsy, in the recent past.
- Research uncovers potential efficiency of vagus nerve stimulation in the obesity management of depression patients.
- Positive outcome of vagus nerve stimulation in treatment-resistant depression and epilepsy surgery indicate promising opportunities approaching in the near future.
Driven by a paradigm shift from implantables to non/minimally invasive devices, the vagus nerve stimulator (VNS) landscape is gradually encouraging the growth of transcutaneous VNS to be witnessed over the next couple of decades. Moreover, growing R&D efforts in the integration of next-generation technology to bypass the shortcomings of implantable VNS is likely to shape the future of vagus nerve stimulator marketplace.
However, currently, implantable vagus nerve stimulator accounts for a whopping share in the revenue of VNS market. As indicated by a newly published intelligence study by Future Market Insights, the global vagus nerve stimulator market is likely to demonstrate robust year on year revenue growth of more than 9% in 2019.
Europe Steals the Limelight, Crossing US$ 100 Million Revenue in 2019
North America currently holds a massive revenue share in the vagus nerve stimulator market, and FMi projects continued dominance of this region over other regional markets in comping years. However, the report forecasts emergence of Europe and Asia Pacific (excluding Japan) as highly attractive territories for key market players in the near future. Europe will reportedly cross the US$ 100 million mark in 2019, reflecting the most lucrative opportunities for vagus nerve stimulator manufacturers.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-7759
“At present, Europe and APEJ hold a collective revenue share of over 40% in market, of which the former is gradually moving towards extending its individual market value share up to 1/4th of the global revenue,” explains a senior research analyst at FMI. Adding further, the analyst says, “Favorable regulatory and reimbursement scenario across Europe and relatively easy availability of VNS systems are most prominently driving the growth of vagus nerve stimulator market in Europe. VNS sales in Europe will also benefit from the strong presence of leading industry manufacturers in the region”.
Taxonomical Insights – By Type, Application, and End User
- By the type of vagus nerve stimulator, implantable stimulator continues to bring in the most of the revenue to market.
- Epileptic seizures secure the spot of the most sought after application type in vagus nerve stimulator landscape.
- Hospitals remain the largest end user of vagus nerve stimulator. FMI research indicates that specialty clinics and home care settings are emerging as attractive end user candidates in recent years.
Thorough competition analysis of vagus nerve stimulator landscape reveals a few important developmental strategies that are ruling the minds of VNS manufacturers at present.
- Besides geographical expansion, leading players in vagus nerve stimulator market are focusing on the extension of their existing offerings portfolio, according to the report.
- In an effort to address the challenges to VNS adoption posed by the high price point, companies are now reassessing their pricing strategies for a competitive advantage.
- A number of companies are also directing their strategic focus on a stronger distribution network.
- Strategic partnerships with local and regional distributors and retailers hold immense importance for the competitors in VNS landscape.
- Long-term contractual collaborations with recognized hospitals, research and pathology laboratories, and CROs are emerging as a growing trend among manufacturers of vagus nerve stimulator.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-7759
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com