The Worldwide Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Industry is Expected to Reach $19 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market Research Report by Drug, by Route Of Administration, by Distribution, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market size was estimated at USD 10.89 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 11.76 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.36% to reach USD 19.12 billion by 2027.
- Actavis plc
- Amgen Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Bioventus Inc.
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F.Hoffmann La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- ISTO Biologics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic, plc
- Merck and Company Inc.
- Novartis International AG.
- Novosteo Inc
- Orthofix International N.V.
- Ossatec Benelux Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Rising geriatric population worldwide
18.104.22.168. Rapid urbanization coupled with changing lifestyle is increasing the occurrence of bone diseases
22.214.171.124. Growing incidences of post-menopausal osteoporosis in women
126.96.36.199. Probable side effects such as nausea, stomach ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome
188.8.131.52. Growing research and development in introduction of new drugs
184.108.40.206. Ongoing awareness of osteoporosis and its impact on health
220.127.116.11. High cost of the healing and therapy
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market, by Drug
7. Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market, by Route Of Administration
8. Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market, by Distribution
9. Americas Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market
10. Asia-Pacific Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Anti-Osteoporosis Therapy & Fracture Healing Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xgec3i
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900