The Worldwide Clinical Trials Industry is Expected to Reach $49+ Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clinical Trials Market Research Report by Design, by Phase, by Indication, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Clinical Trials Market size was estimated at USD 29,712.55 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 32,276.86 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.96% to reach USD 49,745.40 million by 2026.
- Accell Clinical Research, LLC
- Atlant Clinical Ltd.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Icon PLC
- IQVIA Holdings, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Parexel International Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- ProPharma Group Holdings, LLC
- SGS S.A.
- SIRO Clinpharm Private Limited
- Syneos Health, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Wuxi AppTec Inc.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Clinical Trials Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Clinical Trials Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Clinical Trials Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Clinical Trials Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Clinical Trials Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Clinical Trials Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Clinical Trials Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Clinical Trials Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Rising Prevalence of Diseases
188.8.131.52. Shift Towards Patient Centric Clinical Trials
184.108.40.206. Improved Clinical Trails Due to CRO Consolidation
220.127.116.11. Increasing R&D Expenditure of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry
18.104.22.168. Increased Focus on Drug Development
22.214.171.124. Globalization of Clinical Trials and Harmonization of Regulations
126.96.36.199. Dearth of Skilled Clinical Research Professional
188.8.131.52. Increased Cost of Drug Development and Clinical Trials
184.108.40.206. Demand for Clinical Trials in the Emerging Economies
220.127.116.11. Outsourcing of Clinical Trial Activity
18.104.22.168. Increased Focus on Development and Commercialization of Generics and Biologics
22.214.171.124. Regulatory Approvals in Emerging Markets
126.96.36.199. Stringent Regulations for Patient Enrollment
188.8.131.52. Cross border Logistics Challenges Challenging Clinical trials
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Clinical Trials Market, by Design
7. Clinical Trials Market, by Phase
8. Clinical Trials Market, by Indication
9. Americas Clinical Trials Market
10. Asia-Pacific Clinical Trials Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Clinical Trials Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mazmu5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900