Digital Pregnancy Test Kit Market revenue expected to reach US$ 32.6 Million by 2031
Soaring demand for advanced pregnancy test kits over analog or conventional pregnancy kits is likely to boost the digital pregnancy test kits market growth during the forecast period.
According to a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the U.S. digital pregnancy test kits market is estimated to hit a valuation of US$ 132.3 Mn in 2021, and is expected to grow at a market CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period (2021-2031).
An increase in the number of working-class women is expected to increase the demand for self-contained pregnancy test kits owing to reluctance to opt for laboratory testing. However, the demand for advanced features in pregnancy kits such as Bluetooth connectivity or smart countdown kits has been gaining traction in the digital pregnancy test kits market owing to higher accuracy and reliability.
Clearblue, First Response, PregaNews, Surearly and E.P.T. are some of the most popular digital pregnancy test kits brands available in the U.S. market.
Rising first-time pregnancy age, rising disposable incomes, and easy availability are some major factors driving the growth of the digital pregnancy test kit market in the U.S.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-6108
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected digital pregnancy test kit sales. The first few months of 2020 has resulted in a slump in the digital pregnancy test kits market owing to limited workforce, countrywide lockdown, and disrupted supply chains.
On the other hand, the pandemic increased the demand for home-pregnancy detection tests to minimize testing at clinics and hospitals, which benefited future growth prospects.
Key Takeaways from U.S. Digital Pregnancy Test Kits Market Study
- Branded test kits are expected to account for over 85% of the market. The segment is expected to register a CAGR of 9.3% owing to the ease of availability through e-commerce and other online platforms.
- Retail sales are expected to witness significant growth among other distributional channels, owing to easier access to patients. Retails sales are also forecast to exhibit a CAGR of around 5.8%.
- Increasingly affordable costs of digital technologies will drive product development and higher adoption rates among consumers.
- Test kits for home settings will exhibit strong growth over the forecast period owing to improvements incorporated in these test kits and their simplicity of use.
Who is Winning?
Competing to gain a larger market share, key players continue to rely upon acquisitions, collaborations, and a focus on product launches to provide access to new technologies in both new and existing markets. Key manufacturers are entering into strategic agreement with leading players to expand their product portfolio across the U.S.
Leading manufacturers are focusing on collaborating with retailers such as WalMart and Walgreens. This has allowed consumers to choose from a wide number of options. Manufacturers are also focusing on designing new products that can provide better results at an affordable price, with reliable outputs.
Key market players covered by FMI include Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Gregory Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc., Mankind Pharma (Lifestar LLC), Sugentech, Inc., NTBIO Diagnostics Inc., and Bio-AMD.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-6108
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com