Light Therapy Market expanding at a moderate CAGR in that time period 2021-2031
ESOMAR certified market research company Future Market Insights (FMI) global light therapy market is likely to surpass US$ 1 billion in the short-run, expanding at a moderate CAGR in that time period. Long-term prospects appears largely optimistic, with credible opportunities expected to present themselves with respect to addressing acute depression problems.
As per FMI’s report, growth prospects are likely to emerge across skin and insomnia treatment domains as well. With at least one to three out of ten people experiencing disrupted sleep cycles, patients are seeking effective therapeutic approaches, thereby widening growth prospects. Furthermore, skin ailments contribute to almost 2% of the global burden of disorders.
Manufacturers are primarily emphasizing on introducing portable and lightweight handheld light therapy devices amid the rising demand for flexible therapeutic solutions. For instance, the LightStim For Wrinkles is an award-winning FDA-cleared red light therapy device for skincare, deploying a patented multi-wave technology based on advanced LED technology from NASA. Likewise, the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System for treating androgenic alopecia deploys a 650 mm wavelength red light which is clinically proven to enhance hair growth.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1160
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Light Therapy Market Study
- By product, handheld light therapy devices for skin treatment are likely to enjoy highest demand
- By light type, demand for red light therapy is expected to reach new heights, characterized by increasing numbers of clinical trials
- By end-user, dermatological centers are expected to be primary light therapy treatment centers in forthcoming years
- High seasonal affective disorder (SAD) incidence fueling light therapy treatment in the US
- UK to attract high investments, characterized by the presence of prominent phototherapy light manufacturers
- Germany to generate lucrative growth prospects amid extensive applications across the photodynamic treatment (PDT) segment
- Surging dermatological problems to widen natural treatment approaches scope in India, widening prospects for light therapy
Koninklijke Philips N.V., Verilux Inc., Northern Light Technology, Sphere Gadget Technologies, Zepter International, PhotoMedex Inc., Luminette, Klarstein, Lumie and Aura Daylight are some prominent light therapy market players profiled by FMI’s report on the landscape.
Offering new products based on the latest technology is the primary strategy deployed by a majority of the aforementioned market players. For instance, Klarstein offers its 3MC light therapy sunlight SAD disorder lamp for medical purposes. This product is especially suitable for treating for treating seasonal affective disorder by deploying a mid-day simulating spectrum.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1160
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com