Peptide Synthesis Market is Witness growth in Asia Pacific Region & Maintain Dominance in North America in 2022-2032
As per the peptide synthesis market survey by Future Market Insights (FMI), the peptide synthesis market is forecasted to register a CAGR of 7% from 2022 to 2032.
Growth in this market is majorly influenced by the prevalence of a wide range of applications of peptides in the treatment of various lifestyle disorders, such as cancers, diabetes, and obesity. Owing to their large chemical space, high biological activity, and low toxicity, peptide synthesis in pharmaceutical manufacturing is increasingly being considered as active in drug development and in turn is expected to flourish the peptide synthesis market and rise the adoption of peptide synthesis process.
Click to get Sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14257
Peptides generate billions of dollars in revenue in oncology, diabetes, and obesity, among other therapeutic areas.
The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted major pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, as well as peptide synthesis firms, to invest in therapeutic and peptide-based vaccine research and development. Also, peptide synthesis has risen to the forefront due to increased demand for peptide synthesis drugs and vaccines.
The peptide-based approach marks a pivotal point as peptides have demonstrated unique selectivity and specificity toward specific targets.
CoVac-1 is a peptide-based vaccine candidate that combines SARS-CoV-2 T-cell epitopes derived from various viral proteins with the Toll-like receptor 1/2 agonist XS15 emulsified in Montanide ISA51 VG, with the goal of inducing profound SARS-CoV-2 T-cell immunity to combat COVID-19.
Such advancements have resulted in an emerging trend in peptide synthesis market, thereby surged the demand for reagents and equipment used in the production of peptides.
The lack of a unified set of regulations has made obtaining approvals for therapeutic peptides toilsome, limiting their application areas. This is regarded as a major impediment to the growth of the global peptide synthesis market.
Considering all of the above-mentioned factors, the peptide synthesis market size is expected to be around US$ 720 Mn by 2026.
The global peptide synthesis market is dominated by the following companies:
CEM Corporation, Merck KGaA, PuroSynth, Syngene, Lonza, GenScript Biotech Corporation, Novo Nordisk A/S, Bachem Holding AG, ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Gyros Protein Technologies, Creative Diagnostics, Biotage AB and AAPPTec among others.
Some peptide synthesis companies are expanding their market position through various strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, and research collaborations, whereas others are maintaining their market share by introducing new products.
- CEM Corporation unveiled Liberty PRO, the world’s first large-scale automated microwave peptide synthesiser. The system can synthesise 1 kg of crude peptide per batch in reaction vessels ranging in size from 1 to 15 litres, with unrivalled purity, speed, and waste reduction fueling market revenue share.
- Pfizer, Inc. and Imcyse SA have announced a research collaboration to develop Imotope, a specifically modified peptide. This peptide was developed to treat rheumatoid arthritis and the same augurs well for the future of peptide development.
- Peptide synthesis market future trends suggests that the market is anticipated to be dominated by the reagents segment.
- The historical performance of the peptide synthesis market was modest with the valuation of US$ 514 in 2021.
- The APAC peptide synthesis market is expected to continue to grow at the fastest rate, owing to increased investments by pharmaceutical as well as increased R&D activities in the region’s countries.
- Based on end use, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to hold a significant market share due to the increasing use of peptides for therapeutic drug development.
- By technology, the segment of solid-phase peptide synthesis is expected to advance at faster pace due to ease of peptide purification.
“High prevalence of chronic diseases, and increased investments in the development of structure-based drug designs can all be attributed to North America’s large peptide synthesis market share as the rising number of cancer cases is expected to drive peptide synthesis market growth and as per the World Health Organization article, 18.1 million new cancer cases are reported worldwide each year. Add to that the demand for immunity-boosting drugs in the times of COVID-19 and the market potential seems conducive.” says an FMI analyst.
Click to get the in-depth TOC of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/peptide-synthesis-market/table-of-content
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org