Allergy Immunotherapy Market size, Insights, Prospects, Growth Trends, Key Trends, Opportunities and Forecast until 2030
In its new study, Future Market Insights (FMI) has forecast the global allergy immunotherapy market to register healthy growth between 2020 and 2030. The study also projects that market will reach a valuation of US$ 2,892.2 Mn by the end of 2030
The increasing prevalence of various kinds of allergies – allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, food allergies, skin allergies, and others is propelling the demand for effective treatments. As patients seek advanced treatments to develop resistance against allergies and lead a hassle-free life, allergy immunotherapy has emerged as a fitting medical solution.
Moreover, allergic rhinitis is among the most common allergies, affecting 10% to 30% of the global population. Also known as hay fever, it leads to inflammation in the nose, swelling in the eyes, sneezing, among other symptoms when the person is exposed to allergens – mostly dust mites and pollen.
Although a remarkable proportion of the population does not seek medical attention, rising awareness regarding the availability of these treatments, coupled with increased spending on healthcare is expected to remain a crucial demand-side trend through the forecast period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-9043
Key Takeaways from the Allergy Immunotherapy Study
- On the basis of product, injections are poised to account for over 2/3rds of market share backed by their effectiveness and easy availability
- Based on immunotherapy, SCIT holds the lion’s share in market value, accounting for 66% of global value, while SLIT is exhibiting higher attractiveness
- Among indications, allergic rhinitis and allergic asthma are poised to collectively account for around 3/5th of global value, ascribed to their high prevalence
- By type of allergen, pollens and house dust mites will cumulatively account for more than 2/5th of market value since pollens such as grass pollen and weed pollen are highly common in living areas
- Based on distribution channels, institutional sales account for more than half of overall value owing to high inpatient rates in government and semi-government hospitals
- Europe is expected to prevail as the most lucrative regional market, on the back of the rising prevalence of different types of allergies in the region
- North America and East Asia will cumulatively account for more than a quarter of market value, owing to the presence of a wide population base with allergies coupled with developing healthcare infrastructure
COVID-19 Impact on Allergy Immunotherapy Market
The outbreak of COVID-19 has sent ripples of uncertainty across the global pharmaceutical sector and the allergy immunotherapy market is no different. The market is expected to witness several mid-term and long-term impacts due to the pandemic, as demand for SLIT tablets and injections experiences contraction. Likewise, shifting presence towards essential drugs is causing a delay in services, thus further slowing down the growth of the market. Along similar lines, shortages of staff and hindered supply chains during nation-wide lockdowns will further challenge the growth through the pandemic.
Who is Winning?
Key players operating in the market are directing their efforts towards developing novel products and obtaining approvals to ensure revenue prospects and maintain their foothold amid the competition.
FMI’s report includes profiles of some of the most prominent names in the market including ALK Abello (Europe), Stallergenes Greer (Europe), Allergy Therapeutics (Europe), Aimmune Therapeutics (U.S.), Anergis (Europe), Arrayit Corporation (U.S.), Biomay AG (Europe), HAL Allergy Group (Europe), DBV Technologies (Europe), and others.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9043
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org