Global Childhood Epilepsy Market Research Report 2022: Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials, Social Media and Competitive Landscape, 2021-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Childhood Epilepsy Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials, Social Media and Competitive Landscape, 2021-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in childhood epilepsy therapeutics.
In Childhood Epilepsy, Gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor (GABA(A) receptor) is a major focus of drug developers. There are 27 drugs in the pipeline with 79% molecules present in early stage.
Mid-sized Pharma dominates R&D in this indication. The increasing uptake of recently launched therapies will drive the market's growth, but wide availability of low cost generic products is expected to limit the uptake of branded therapies.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global childhood epilespsy market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global childhood epilepsy market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
The accompanying Excel file includes the following datasets
- Marketed products exported from the publisher's Pharmaceutical Intelligence Center
- Pipeline-stage products exported from the publisher's Pharmaceutical Intelligence Center
- Upcoming catalysts in the childhood epilepsy market exported from the Catalyst Calendar on the publisher's Pharmaceutical Intelligence Center
- A list of patent expiry dates for childhood epilepsy products
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Key Events
3.1 Report Scope
3.2 Disease Overview Epidemiology Overview
4 Marketed Drugs Assessment
4.1 Marketed Drugs Overview
4.2 Marketed Drug Profiles
5 Pipeline Assessment
5.1 Pipeline Overview
5.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region
5.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target
5.4 Drug Review Designations
5.5 Phase Transition Success Rates
5.6 Likelihood of Approval
6 Clinical Trial Assessment
6.1 Clinical Trials Overview by Phase
6.2 Overview by Region
6.4 Therapy Area Perspective
6.4 Leading Sponsors
6.5 Enrollment Analytics
6.6 Feasibility Analysis
7 Commercial Assessment
7.1 Upcoming Market Catalysts
8 Social Media and Digital Marketing
8.1 Key Twitter Chatter
8.2 Top Branded Websites
8.3 Trust Flow and Citation Flow
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bwot6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900