Nouscom Announces AACR 2022 Late-Breaking Presentation of Translational Phase 1 Data of NOUS-209, an 'off-the-shelf' Neoantigen Cancer Immunotherapy for the Treatment of MSI-H Solid Tumors
BASEL, Switzerland – 5th April 2022 - Nouscom, a clinical stage immuno-oncology company developing off-the-shelf and personalized viral vectored immunotherapies, today announced that new translational data obtained from the ongoing Phase 1 trial evaluating NOUS-209 has been accepted for presentation in a Late Breaking session at the 2022 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting. AACR will be held in person in New Orleans from 8 to 14th April.
NOUS-209, Nouscom’s lead product, is an off-the-shelf cancer immunotherapy targeting shared neoantigens, administered in combination with the anti-PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor pembrolizumab, for the treatment of Microsatellite Instable High (MSI-H) gastric, colorectal and gastro-esophageal junction solid tumors.
Poster Presentation Details:
- Title: Characterization of immune correlates of clinical activity for NOUS-209, an Off-the-Shelf immunotherapy, with Pembrolizumab for treatment of tumors characterized by Microsatellite Instability (MSI).
- Session Title: Late-Breaking Research: Clinical Research 1
- Date & Time: 10th April 2022, 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT
- Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana, US
- Poster number #8054
- Presenter: Dr. Anna Morena D’Alise, Head of Immunology at Nouscom
The full abstract will be available on 8th April at 1pm ET here: https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/10517/presentation/19995