Global Textile Dyes Market to 2027 - Featuring Archroma, Atul and Sumitomo Chemical Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Textile Dyes - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Textile Dyes estimated at US$6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.5 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period.
Disperse, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.6% CAGR and reach US$2.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Reactive segment is readjusted to a revised 7.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $695.9 Million in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $2.4 Billion by 2026
The Textile Dyes market in the U.S. is estimated at US$695.9 Million in the year 2021. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.4 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.4% and 4.3% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.4% CAGR. Demand for textile dyes in the US is being influenced by the consumer preference for natural dyes.
Direct Segment to Reach $1.7 Billion by 2026
Direct dyes are used on cotton, linen, rayon and various cellulose fibers. They are best suitable for items that require less fastness during washing. Direct dyes are also used as biological stains and pH indicators. In the global Direct segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$679.7 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$601.9 Million by the year 2026, while Latin America will expand at a 6.1% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 146 Featured) -
- Anand International
- Atul Ltd.
- Big Sunshine International
- Colorant Limited
- Day-Glo Color Corp.
- DEV COLOURS
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- Huntsman International LLC
- JAY Chemical Industries Private Limited
- Kiri Industries Limited
- DyStar Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- LANXESS AG
- Organic Dyes and Pigments LLC
- S.A Robama
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Tanatex Chemicals B.V.
- Vipul organics Ltd
- Zhejiang Runtu Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- Textile Industry Remains Hard Hit
- Asian Textiles Industry Roiled by Serious Fallout of COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Leads to a Decline in Textile Exports to USA, EU, and Japan: YoY Change (%) in Export Volume for Select Export Market (Jan-June 2020)
- Reactive Dyes Market Witnesses Severe Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemic Crisis Weakens Economic Environment, Triggering Negative Tide in GDP
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Textile Dyes: An Introduction
- Natural Textile Dyes
- Types of Natural Dyes
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Textile Industry Dynamics Set the Tone for Growth in Textile Dyes Market
- Fashion Plays a Key Role in Propelling Demand for Textile Dyes
- Rising Environmental Concerns Lead to Changes in Product Mix
- Eco-Friendly & High Efficiency Dyes Gather Momentum
- Natural Dyes Score Over Synthetic Dyes
- Key Challenges Confronting Natural Textile Dye Industry
- Research Efforts Focus on Addressing Limitations of Natural Dyes
- Market to Benefit from the Rising Prominence of Organic Textile Dyes
- Sulfur Dyes Market: Cotton Textile Industry to Influence Demand Dynamics
- Global Sulfur Dyes Market Breakdown by Application (in %) for 2020E
- Shift from Conventional Printing to Digital Printing to Impact Demand for Textile Dyes
- Global Digital Textile Printing by Geographic Region (in US$ Million) for 2020 & 2027
- Dye Sublimation Printing: Ideal for Soft Signage & Home Decor
- Innovations in Ink Technology
- Environment-Friendly Dyeing Auxiliaries Gain Significance
- Rapid Growth of Functional Textiles to Boost Long-Term Growth in Textile Dyes
- Global Functional Apparel Market by Geographic Region (in US$ Million) for 2020 & 2027
- Rising Demand for Home Furnishing Products to Boost Market Growth
- Green Chemistry to Lead Innovation
- Concerns Over Water Pollution Drive Focus onto New Technologies
- Waterless Dyeing Technology Gains Focus
- Digital Color Management a Better Way Compared to using Physical Samples
- Environmental Concerns Trigger Sustainable Textile Dyeing Innovations in Right Direction
- Non-Aqueous Dyeing for Cotton Textiles Comes into Spotlight
- Biotechnology Emerges to Address Challenges Facing the Textile Dyes Market
- Technology Advancements in Textile Dyeing and Finishing Sectors to Boost Market Growth
- New Innovative Approaches to Dyeing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mb38jy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900