Global Vaccines Market to 2028 - by Technology, Type, Indication, Route of Administration, Age Group and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vaccines Market, by Technology, by Type, by Indication, by Route of Administration, by Age Group, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Vaccination is a way to prevent infectious diseases such as polio, measles, pneumonia, and others. Vaccines contain severely weakened forms of viruses or bacteria, dead viruses or bacteria, or purified components of viruses or bacteria. After receiving a vaccine, body's immune system can remember bacteria or viruses and can fight off infections more effectively.
Vaccines protect people from life-threatening and serious diseases, such as yellow fever, tuberculosis, hepatitis B, and others. There are some people who cannot get vaccinated because they may be too young or sick. Widespread vaccination can help protect such people. When a sufficient number of individuals in a population are immune to a disease, or a large proportion of a population are vaccinated, herd immunity is achieved, that acts by breaking the transmission of infection. Vaccines are mostly administered by injection (parenteral administration), but some are given orally or even nasally (in the case of flu vaccine).
Increasing regulatory approvals for vaccines are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, in August 2021, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine was developed in partnership by Pfizer Inc., an U.S.-based based pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Company, and BioNTech SE, a biotechnology company.
It will be marketed as Comirnaty and will be used for the prevention of COVID-19 disease for individuals with 16 years of age and older. The vaccine will also continue to be available for individuals between 12 and 15 years of age under emergency use authorization (EUA) and for the administration of a third dose to certain immunocompromised people.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global vaccines market , and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global vaccines market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global vaccines market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global vaccines market
Global Vaccines Market, By Technology:
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Inactivated and Subunit Vaccines
- Live Attenuated Vaccines
- Toxoid Therapy
- Recombinant Therapy
Global Vaccines Market, By Type:
- Monovalent Vaccines
- Multivalent Vaccines
Global Vaccines Market, By Indication:
- Human Papilloma Virus
- Herpes Zoster
Global Vaccines Market, By Route of Administration:
- Parenteral Administration
- Oral Administration
Global Vaccines Market, By Age Group:
Global Vaccines Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharat Biotech.
- Indian Immunologicals Ltd.
- DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iutstw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900