Demand For Bioprocess Engineering In Biotechnology Is Set To Be Valued At Around Us$ 78.8 Bn By 2031-End
Bioprocess technology market valuation is anticipated to expand at a CAGR 14.8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, as per the latest study by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider. Demand for bioprocess engineering in biotechnology is set to be valued at around US$ 78.8 Bn by 2031-end, which amounts to around 4% share of the overall biotechnology market.
Globally, the bioprocess technology market experienced a downfall in its demand curve in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, owing to rising demand for next-generation bio-based products, followed by increasing production of bio-based products of late, the market has bounced back since the beginning of 2021. Fact.MR. has analysed that bioprocess technology in biopharmaceutical applications holds a significant market share, a trend that is likely to continue in the near future as well.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6882
Bioprocess Technology Market Segmentation
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Cell Culture
- Cell Expansion
- Flow Cytometry
- Cell Line Development
- Virus Infiltration
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6882
Key players are focusing on market expansion by following both, inorganic and organic approaches.
- In 2017, GE Healthcare acquired Puridify, a bioprocessing start-up that develops nanofiber-based platform purification technology for the production of biopharmaceutical. Puridify’s FibroSelect technology complements the bead resins and chromatography membranes that are utilized in downstream bioprocessing processes today, achieving faster mass transfer & scalability, and ease of use.
Essential Takeaways from the Bioprocess Technology Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the Bioprocess Technology Market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the Bioprocess Technology Market.
- Growth opportunities for emerging market players in various regional markets.
- Current trends influencing the scenario of the Bioprocess Technology Market.
Important queries related to the Bioprocess Technology Market addressed in the report:
- Who are the most prominent players in the Bioprocess Technology Market?
- What are the factors that are likely to hinder the growth of the Bioprocess Technology Marketduring the forecast period (2021-2031)?
- Why is the concentration of tier-1 companies high in specific region?
- How are the soaring prices of raw materials impacting the demand for keyword?
- Why are market players eyeing opportunities in particular region?
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Bioprocess Technology Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Bioprocess Technology Market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Bioprocess Technology Market.
Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Ascorbyl Palmitate
Chapter 4: Presenting the Bioprocess Technology Market Factor Analysis, Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region/Country 2016-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Bioprocess Technology Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by Manufacturers/Company with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2031)
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
finally, Bioprocess Technology Market is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates