Outlook on the Biosensors Global Market to 2027 - Surge in R&D for Biotechnology Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biosensors Market (2022-2027) by Type, Product, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biosensors Market is estimated to be USD 28.12 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 49.76 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.09%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Biosensors Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- The Global Biosensors Market is segmented based on Type, Product, Application, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Electrochemical Biosensors, Nano Mechanical Biosensors, Optical Biosensors, Thermal Biosensors, and Piezoelectric Biosensors.
- By Product, the market is classified into Wearable Biosensors and Non-Wearable Biosensors.
- By Application, the market is classified into Biodefense, Environmental Monitoring, Food & Beverages, Home Diagnostics, Point of Care Testing, Research Labs, and Environmental Monitoring.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Biosensors Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Technological Advancements and Increasing Application of Biosensors
- The Emergence of Nanotechnology in BioSensors
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Technical Issues and High Cost
- High Growth Opportunity in the Wearable Device
- Surge in R&D for Biotechnology
- Time Consumption in Government Regulation and Approval Cycles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Biosensors International Group
- Cranfield Biotechnology Centre
- DexCom, Inc
- Dupont Biosensor Materials
- EG & IC Sensors Inc.
- Ercon, Inc.
- General Electric
- Innovative Biosensors Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- LifeScan, Inc
- Masimo Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- Nova Biomedical
- PHC Holdings Co., Ltd. (Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings Ag)
- Pinnacle Technologies Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Siemens AG
- Strategic Diagnostics Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation
- Universal Biosensors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ty6b8z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900