The Worldwide Regenerative Medicine Industry is Expected to Reach $49.9 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Regenerative Medicine Market Research Report by Type, Application, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Regenerative Medicine Market size was estimated at USD 16.69 billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 20.01 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 20.03% to reach USD 49.94 billion by 2027.
- Allergan plc
- Amgen Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Mimedx Group
- Novartis AG
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Vericel Corporation
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict:
The publisher continuously monitors and update reports on political and economic uncertainty due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Negative impacts are significantly foreseen globally, especially across Eastern Europe, European Union, Eastern & Central Asia, and the United States. This contention has severely affected lives and livelihoods and represents far-reaching disruptions in trade dynamics. The potential effects of ongoing war and uncertainty in Eastern Europe are expected to have an adverse impact on the world economy, with especially long-term harsh effects on Russia.
This report uncovers the impact of demand & supply, pricing variants, strategic uptake of vendors, and recommendations for Regenerative Medicine market considering the current update on the conflict and its global response.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Regenerative Medicine Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Regenerative Medicine Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Regenerative Medicine Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Regenerative Medicine Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Regenerative Medicine Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Regenerative Medicine Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Regenerative Medicine Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Regenerative Medicine Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Increasing adoption of stem cell technologies, gene therapies, and tissue engineering
22.214.171.124. Technological advancements in regenerative medicine biologics, 3D bioprinting, and biomaterials
126.96.36.199. Product approval coupled with rising government investments in regenerative medicine research
188.8.131.52. Ethical issues related to the use of embryonic stem cells in R&D
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for organ transplantation and bone grafting
220.127.116.11. Increasing R&D activities by private players coupled with the involvement of academic institutes for research
18.104.22.168. Regulatory issues pertaining to stem cell, tissues engineering and regenerative medicine
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with treatment
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict
6. Regenerative Medicine Market, by Type
7. Regenerative Medicine Market, by Application
8. Americas Regenerative Medicine Market
9. Asia-Pacific Regenerative Medicine Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Regenerative Medicine Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/79k9e8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900