Insights on the Biologics Global Market to 2027 - Higher Acceptability for Innovative Therapies Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biologics Market Research Report by Product (Cellular Based Biologics, Gene Based Biologics, and Monoclonal Antibodies), Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biologics Market size was estimated at USD 259.87 billion in 2021, USD 273.15 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.28% to reach USD 354.02 billion by 2027.
Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict:
We continuously monitor and update reports on political and economic uncertainty due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Negative impacts are significantly foreseen globally, especially across Eastern Europe, European Union, Eastern & Central Asia, and the United States. This contention has severely affected lives and livelihoods and represents far-reaching disruptions in trade dynamics. The potential effects of ongoing war and uncertainty in Eastern Europe are expected to have an adverse impact on the world economy, with especially long-term harsh effects on Russia.
This report uncovers the impact of demand & supply, pricing variants, strategic uptake of vendors, and recommendations for Biologics market considering the current update on the conflict and its global response.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Biologics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Biologics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Biologics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Biologics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Biologics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Biologics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Biologics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Biologics Market?
- Attractive investment in the market from players across value chain
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
- Patent loss of leading biologic drugs
- Availability of advanced diagnostics and rising government initiatives in healthcare
- Stringent regulatory process coupled with high capital investment
- Higher acceptability for innovative therapies
- Technological advancements in research and development across the globe
- Tightly controlled atmospheric conditions and maintained production process
- Cost associated with access of biologics
- AbbVie Inc.
- Amgen Inc
- Bayer AG
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- GSK group of companies
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medexus Pharma
- Merck & Co.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Pfizer Inc.
- Precision Biologics, Inc.
- Samsung BioLogics
- Sanofi SA
- Theratome Bio
- Tubulis Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9y8eg8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900