Needle-Free Injectors Market is projected to surge at an impressive rate of 11.9%CAGR between 2021 and 2031
[250 pages] Global Needle-Free Injectors Market is projected to surge at an impressive rate of 11.9%CAGR between 2021 and 2031, totaling US$ 12.3 Bn in 2021. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the liquid injections segment will remain most preferred in terms of load, accounting for over 88.4% of sales in the market in 2021.
According to a latest study by Future Market Insights (FMI), global needle-free injectors’ sales are expected to reach US$ 12.3 Bn in 2021, surging at 11.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2031).
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13960
Needle-free injection is an innovative drug delivery technology that drives drugs to the skin using force which virtually nullifies the use of hypodermic needle. With growing preference for non-invasive drug delivery system and vaccines, adoption of needle-free injectors is expected to improve over the coming years
Application of needle-free injectors is increasing with rising incidence of diabetes and other chronic diseases across the globe. With increasing number of surgeries, demand for minimally invasive procedures is accelerating the sales of needle-free injectors.
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 51% of adults in U.S. had at least 1 chronic condition, and 27.2% had multiple chronic conditions in 2018.
Other factors driving the global demand are cost-effectiveness and safety related to needle-free injectors.
Key Takeaways from Needle-free Injectors Market study:
- By load type, liquid injections segment will hold around 88.0% of value share globally.
- Based on the technology, spring-loaded jet injector is dominating the market, with over 48.0% of the market share.
- Based on the delivery site, intra dermal injector is expected to hold over 33% of the market share.
- Application of drug delivery will spur the sales of needle-free injectors, with the segment accounting for 65% of the market share.
- Based on the usage, reusable needle free injectors are highly sought-after, contributing over 78% of the market revenue.
- Hospitals are expected to be the primary end-users, holding a market share of 28% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America will dominate the global needle-free injectors market, holding 42% of total market share.
- Europe is expected to be the second-largest market, with Germany spearheading the market growth .
- India will emerge as the most lucrative market across South Asia, accounting for nearly 50% of market share in 2021.
- China will hold leading position in East Asia and is expected to account for nearly 46% of market share.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13960
Needle-free injectors Market by Category
- Liquid Injections
- Powder Injections
- Projectile Injections
- Spring-loaded jet injector
- Battery-powered jet injector
- Gas-powered jet injector
By Delivery Site:
- Intra dermal injectors
- Intramuscular injectors
- Subcutaneous injectors
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-13960
- Drug Delivery
By End User:
- Home Care Settings
- Long Term Care Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)