Global Frozen Pizza Market (2022 to 2027) - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Frozen Pizza Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global frozen pizza market reached a value of US$ 15.5 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 22.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.38% during 2022-2027.
- Amy's Kitchen Inc.
- Atkins Nutritionals Holdings Inc. (The Simply Good Foods Company)
- Conagra Brands Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc. (Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.)
- Dr. Oetker GmbH
- Freiberger Lebensmittel GmbH & Co. (Sudzucker AG)
- General Mills Inc.
- McCain Foods Limited
- Nestle S.A.
- Newman's Own Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, they are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor
Frozen pizza is a half-baked pizza that is prepared using yeasted flatbread dough and stored for later consumption. It is usually topped with different kinds of cheese, sauces and meats such as ham and chicken. Once prepared, frozen pizzas are preserved at very low temperatures, i.e., flash-frozen to lock-in their nutritional value and taste. In comparison to freshly baked pizzas, frozen pizzas need to be cooked further before consumption. They also have a longer shelf life, are economical and assist in reducing the overall wastage of food
Increasing urbanization and growing demand for convenience food products are the key factors driving the growth of the market. Due to changing lifestyles, dietary patterns and hectic schedules, consumers are increasingly opting for easy to cook and ready-to-eat meal options. This trend, coupled with the increasing working population, is favoring the growth of the market.
Additionally, growing health consciousness amongst consumers has led to the launch of gluten- and dairy-free product variants, which are gaining rapid popularity among consumers. Innovative toppings, organic ingredients, and vegan options are also contributing to the extensive demand for frozen pizzas. Some of the other factors such as a rapid increase in the number of retail outlets and Quick Serving Restaurants (QSRs), along with the utilization of advanced technologies for production, storage and supply of the products for minimal wastage of food and resources is also driving the market further
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global frozen pizza market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global frozen pizza market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the crust type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the topping?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global frozen pizza market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Frozen Pizza Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Crust Type
7 Market Breakup by Size
8 Market Breakup by Product Type
9 Market Breakup by Topping
10 Market Breakup by Distribution
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Indicators
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wabj9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900