Increasing Cases of Urinary Incontinence Surging Demand for Indwelling Catheters
250 Pages Indwelling Catheters Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Indwelling Catheters to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Indwelling Catheters market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5234
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Indwelling Catheters market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Glaucoma Therapeutics
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Glaucoma Therapeutics. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Indwelling Catheters Market across various industries and regions
Fact.MR predicts the sales of indwelling catheters to exceed US$ 2 Bn by registering a positive CAGR of 7% through the forecast period 2021-2031. Surging incidence of urinary incontinence caused due to various ailments and rising number of surgeries performed across the world have been aiding the expansion of the indwelling catheters market. With patients and their caretakers becoming more willing to spend on advanced healthcare, demand is expected to surge significantly over the coming year
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5234
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product type, 2-way catheters expected to hold nearly 50% market share
- By material, latex based indwelling catheters expected to possess around 40% market share throughout the assessment period.
- Hydrogel coatings expected to accumulate more than 45% market share for indwelling catheters in the forecast period.
- Indwelling catheters for short-term usage expected to possess nearly 50% market share
- By end user, hospitals expected to hold around 45% of market share for indwelling catheters.
- North America will account nearly 45% of market share throughout the assessment period.
- Europe is expected to possess 35% market share for indwelling catheters in the assessment period.
- Asia to register nearly 25% of market share for indwelling catheters
“Increase in geriatric population globally along with demand from different regions is driving the demand for indwelling catheters.” States the Fact.MR analyst.
- In April 2021, Becton and Dickinson company announced long term clearance for 510(k) of Pristine Long Term Hemodialysis Catheter. The catheter works efficiently for patients suffering from end stage kidney disease.
- In July 2021, Amsino International opened a manufacturing facility in Aurora. This manufacturing facility will produce and distribute medial device and products. This, in turn is expected to boost the sales of indwelling catheters.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5234
Key Segments Covered
- 2-way Indwelling Catheters
- 3-way Indwelling Catheters
- 4-way Indwelling Catheters
- Latex Indwelling Catheters
- Silicone Indwelling Catheters
· Coating Type
- Hydrogel Coating Indwelling Catheters
- Silver Alloy Coating Indwelling Catheters
- Silicone-elastomer Indwelling Catheters
- Other Coating Type Indwelling Catheters
- Indwelling Catheters for Short-term Usage
- Post-surgical Care
- Critical Care
- Indwelling Catheters for Long-term Usage
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
- Indwelling Catheters for Short-term Usage
· End User
- Indwelling Catheters for Hospitals
- Indwelling Catheters for Long-term Care Facilities
- Indwelling Catheters for Other End Users
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Indwelling Catheters Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Indwelling Catheters Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Glaucoma Therapeutics’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Indwelling Catheters Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Indwelling Catheters market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Indwelling Catheters Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Indwelling Catheters demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Indwelling Catheters market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Glaucoma Therapeutics: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Indwelling Catheters market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Indwelling Catheters Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Glaucoma Therapeutics, Sales and Demand of Glaucoma Therapeutics, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Increasing Cases of Urinary Incontinence Surging Demand for Indwelling Catheters appeared first on Latest Market Reports.