Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Is Expected To Surpass US$ 10 Bn By 2031 – Fact.MR Study
250 Pages Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Minimally Invasive Surgery to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Minimally Invasive Surgery market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5780
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Minimally Invasive Surgery market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Minimally Invasive Surgery
Newly published data by Fact.MR projects the market for minimally invasive surgery to register a CAGR of 5.2% across the forecast period 2021-2031, reaching US$ 10 Bn. As of 2021, its market value is expected to reach US$ 6 Bn, according to the report. Technological advancements in healthcare industry is largely broadening its popularity.
Future demand for MIS will be propelled by increased emphasis on robotic surgical procedures. Numerous manufacturers have emerged at the forefront in this regard. Recently, in February 2021, Aesculap, one of the pioneers in the robotic surgical domain, received the FDA 510(k) clearance for DIR800 3D digital infrared fluorescence for use with its Aesculap Aeos Robotic Digital Microscope. This will help the company acquire more precise imaging to conduct successful minimally invasive robotic surgical procedures.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5780
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By disorder type, minimally invasive orthopedic surgery to incline at 4% CAGR
- Hospitals & clinics to collectively account for half of all minimally invasive surgeries
- U.S. to experience high demand, experiencing a growth rate of 4% through 2031
- Germany to be a substantial market, clocking a CAGR of 4.6% until 2031
- China to emerge as the dominant market, expected to surge at around 5% value CAGR
- Rising healthcare infrastructure spending to stimulate sales in India, clocking a CAGR of nearly 5%
- Global market for minimally invasive surgery to expand 1.6x from 2021 to 2031
“Robotic Surgery has become the first choice of surgeons due to precise control, greater accuracy and higher efficiency,” comments a Fact.MR analyst
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In March 2017, University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre firstly adopted RAMIE (Robot Assisted Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy) Program and yielded excellent outcomes with increasing proficiency over the course of learning curve.
- In Feb 2019, Huntington Hospital completed the acquisition of two da Vinci Xi Surgical Systems, the next generation in robotic surgical equipment. The da Vinci Xi System was designed with the goal of further advancing the technology used in minimally invasive surgery.
- The System can be used across a spectrum of minimally invasive surgical procedures and has been optimized for a larger number of surgeries in the areas of gynecology, urology, thoracic, colorectal and general surgery.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5780
Key Segments Covered
· By Procedure :
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Sub-Mucosal Dissection
· By End User :
- Minimally Invasive Surgery at Hospitals
- Minimally Invasive Surgery at Clinics
- Minimally Invasive Surgery at Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Minimally Invasive Surgery by Other End Users
· By Disorder Type :
- Orthopedic Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Cosmetic & Bariatric Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Gynaecological Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Urological Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Other Disorders
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Minimally Invasive Surgery’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Minimally Invasive Surgery market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Minimally Invasive Surgery demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Minimally Invasive Surgery market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Minimally Invasive Surgery: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Minimally Invasive Surgery market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Minimally Invasive Surgery Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Sales and Demand of Minimally Invasive Surgery, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Is Expected To Surpass US$ 10 Bn By 2031 – Fact.MR Study appeared first on Latest Market Reports.