Dual and Multi-Energy Computed Tomography (CT) Market expanding at a CAGR of 8.2% by 2029
Expanding patient pool suffering from cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and dental and orthopedic disorders is primarily driving the need for dual and multi-energy CT techniques. Continuous focus on the introduction of technologically-advanced devices is expected to propel the growth of the dual and multi-energy computed tomography market over the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, healthcare systems across the world are overwhelmed; they are running short of supplies such as viral testing kits. This translates to increasing measures of isolation and medical screening. Dual and multi-energy CT is crucial in the early detection of COVID-19, including its nature and extent of damage. As the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 accelerate, especially in developed regions, dual and multi-energy CT would be critical in the large-scale screening of suspected individuals.
Get a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11301
Key Takeaways of Dual and Multi-energy CT Market Study
- The dual-source CT segment under product type contributed maximum value share in the global dual and multi-energy CT market in 2018, owing to the increasing adoption of dual-source CT and easy availability of the device.
- CT angiography is expected to be the leading clinical application, resulting in a notable share of the segment in the dual and multi-energy computed tomography market.
- The hospitals segment under end user holds above 50% of value share in the dual and multi-energy CT market.
- North America holds around 35% revenue share, and is expected to be the most lucrative region in the global dual and multi-energy computed tomography market during the forecast period.
- Increasing government funding to boost the growth of the medical industry in Asia is expected to drive the growth of the dual and multi-energy CT market in the region.
“Rising adoption of minimally-invasive diagnostic procedures and increasing funding for R&D projects across the globe are projected to propel the growth of the global dual and multi-energy CT market through 2029.”
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11301
Aging Population and Need for Medical Imaging
Increasing aging population with longer life expectancy, especially in developed regions, is anticipated to boost the medical and healthcare industry.
According to the data of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), patients aging 65 years and above undergo diagnostic imaging at rate twice or thrice that of the younger population. Women are also subject to use higher rates of imaging as compared to men. This results in a rise in the number of diagnostic procedures and more effective treatment methods.
Factors such as evolving patient expectations regarding quality of care is also driving the demand for advanced imaging technology, thus boosting the overall imaging market.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11301Key Segments of Dual and Multi-Energy CT Industry Research
Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market by Product:
- Rapid kVp Switching
- Energy-Sensitive Sandwich Detectors
- Dual-Source CT
Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market by Clinical Application:
- Virtual Mono-energetic Imaging
- CT Angiography
- Perfused Blood Volume
- Virtual Non-contrast-enhanced Images
- Atherosclerotic Plaque Removal
- Virtual Non-calcium Images
- Urinary Stone Characterization
- Crystalline Arthropathies
Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market by End User:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market by Region:
- North America Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market
- Latin America Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market
- Europe Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market
- East Asia Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market
- South Asia & Pacific Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Dual and Multi-Energy CT Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates