Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Expanding at CAGR of 6% by 2031 End
According to the Center of Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care & Research, approximately a million hip and knee replacement surgeries are performed in the United States every year, with nearly half the population affected by osteoarthritis during their lives.
A rapidly growing demographic of geriatrics, advances in joint reconstruction technologies and procedures and higher incidence of osteoarthritis are key factors that support the developments in the global knee reconstruction devices market. With these trends unlikely to change in the near future, Future Market Insights (FMI), in a new report has estimated the market to expand at a healthy CAGR of approximately 6% between 2021 and 2031.
The covid-19 pandemic is expected to negatively impact the knee reconstruction devices market. Restrictions on elective medical procedures and the resultant decline in demand, coupled with disruptions to supply chains is anticipated to hinder market growth. Efforts to improve vaccination rates will contribute to a faster recovery through 2021 and beyond.
On the other hand, high costs of purchase, strict regulations for manufacturers and bio-compatibility issues are anticipated to remain a matter of concern for market players in the coming decade.
Get a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4878
Developed countries such as the United States are witnessing gradual market growth owing to the introduction and easy access to new products in varying countries. With a rising number of patients availing joint reconstruction procedures the demand in the knee reconstruction devices market will be influenced in the long term. Strict regulations hindering approvals and failed cases of implantation resulting in recalls has become a major challenge for manufacturers, which is likely to remain a matter of concern in the industry for the foreseeable future.
Key Takeaways from Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Study
- Knee reconstruction devices market will expand steadily with a CAGR of approximately 6% through the end of 2031.
- The U.S. holds the lead in the North American market, accounted for by around a million reconstruction procedures being conducted in the country annually.
- Rising cases of ACL injuries and chronic knee pain will drive sales in the U.K., helping the country to hold a prominent position in the Europe Market.
- Faster approvals and FTAs will generate key opportunities in Mexico and Brazil.
- Expanding investments into the healthcare sector will emerge as chief growth driver in China. Efforts towards medical tourism will contribute to growth.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-4878
Who is Winning?
Major players in the moderately consolidated knee reconstruction devices market are increasingly focused on the development of new products for portfolio expansion, in line with regulatory standards to improve functionality and efficacy in relevant medical procedures, consolidating regional presence.
- In December 2020, the FDA granted market authorization for an anterior cruciate ligament implant to treat ACL tears with the new Bridge-enhanced ACL Repair Implant by Miach Orthopedics Inc.
- In August 2020, DJO LLC announced the release of 2 new EMPOWR systems including the EMPOWR Partial Knee and EMPOWR Acetabular systems that are designed to restore kinematics through single tray implantation.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4878
Knee Reconstruction Devices Market – Key Segments
- Cemented Implants
- Cementless Implants
- Partial Implants
- Revision Implants
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, & Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Russia, Poland, CIS Countries & Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, Israel, & Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia, & Rest of APEJ)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates