Global Bacteriophage Market Is Projected To Expand At A CAGR Of Over 4% Through 2030
Emergence of multi-drug-resistant pathogens, as a result of huge application of antibiotics over a long time, is growing, and becoming increasingly difficult to treat. Bacteriophage technologies have therefore begun to garner great interest as alternatives to antibiotics. Rising prevalence of antimicrobial resistance and limited new antibiotic discoveries and development have sustained innovation and led to a renewal of interest in bacteriophages.
Advantages of phage therapy along with probiotics are gaining importance in the treatment of antibacterial-resistant infections, and demand is expected to grow over the next few years. Currently, players operating in the bacteriophage market are concentrating on meeting the needs of health professionals and patients by introducing novel phage therapies, and are investing in the development of advanced bacteriophage platforms.
As per Fact.MR’s analysis, the global bacteriophage market was valued at around US$ 39 Mn in 2019, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of over 4% through 2030.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5558
Bacteriophage Market Segmentation
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Respiratory Infection Treatment
- Skin Infection Treatment
- Wound Prophylaxis
- Urogenital Infection Treatment
Get Customization Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5558
Essential Takeaways from the Bacteriophage Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the Bacteriophage Market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the Bacteriophage Market.
- Growth opportunities for emerging market players in various regional markets.
- Current trends influencing the scenario of the Bacteriophage Market.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5558
Important queries related to the Bacteriophage Market addressed in the report:
- Who are the most prominent players in the Bacteriophage Market?
- What are the factors that are likely to hinder the growth of the Bacteriophage Market during the forecast period (2021-2031)?
- Why is the concentration of tier-1 companies high in specific region?
- How are the soaring prices of raw materials impacting the demand for keyword?
- Why are market players eyeing opportunities in particular region?
Why Choose Fact.MR
- One of the most established market research companies in India
- Round the clock customer support for clients across the globe
- Tailor-made reports available without additional costs
- Analysis of markets in over 150 countries
- Data collected from credible primary and secondary sources
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Global Bacteriophage Market Is Projected To Expand At A CAGR Of Over 4% Through 2030 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.