Patient Lateral Transfer Market is Predicted to Surge at 9.2% CAGR Over the Forecast Period 2022 – 2030
As per FMI – an ESOMAR-certified market research firm, the global patient lateral transfer market is expected to reach US$ 2 Bn by 2030.
The likelihood of patients moving and getting lifted from stretchers or bed causing back injuries, strain to caregivers and healthcare workers owing to forceful exertion, repetitive movement, and awkward posture can’t be ruled out. Patient lateral transfer devices come to the rescue over here.
Patient lateral transfer devices lessen friction during transfer of patients and prove to be equally beneficial for patients.
Download FREE Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12381
Key Participant Insights
The global patient lateral transfer market exhibits higher growth potential along with key players projecting their brands. The competitive factors include product differentiation, technology, and competitive pricing.
For instance – McAuley Medical’s Gold Rollboard, Patient Mover Slide Boards, and Handy Rollerboard Accessories, HoverMatt Air Transfer System from HoverTech, Himm-Rom’s HandyTube Manual Transfer Aid and Patient Transfer Board are doing the rounds at present.
The other players are also in the race. As such, there exists fierce competition over here. If players opt for partnerships/joint ventures, the competitive landscape would take a cutting-edge turn.
The players in the patient lateral transfer market include McAuley Medical, Inc., Patient Positioning Systems LLC, HoverTech International, Stryker Corporation (Sage Products LLC), Getinge AB (ArjoHuntleigh), EZ Way, Airpal, Inc., Arjo, Medline Industries, Haines Medical Australia, Sizewise, and Prism Medical.
FMI’s report offers incisive insights on the key strategies of leading and tier II patient lateral transfer market players. A detailed analysis of business and product strategies is offered in the report.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-12381
- Air-assisted transfer devices held the largest market share in 2019 and the winning streak is expected to continue in the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific is looked upon as a promising market due to growing awareness about the need for patient lateral transfer devices along with improvement in healthcare infrastructure
- Covid-19 to escalate the market in the year 2020, and further traction expected with the onslaught of chronic devices
- Individual product promulgation is a key trend observed in the market
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12381
Key Segments of Patient Lateral Transfer Industry Survey
Patient Lateral Transfer Market by Product:
- Air-assisted Transfer Devices
- Slide Sheets
- Transfer Accessories
Patient Lateral Transfer Market by Usage:
- Single Patient Use
Patient Lateral Transfer Market by End Use:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Patient Lateral Transfer Market by Region:
- North America Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- Latin America Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- Europe Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- East Asia Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- South Asia & Pacific Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Patient Lateral Transfer Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates