Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market will reach a market value of ~US$ 110 Million by 2022 end
Advancements in ultrasound bladder scanner reduce the chance of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI), reduce the time for operating procedures with no sonographer required, thus driving the growth of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market during the forecast period. Distribution channels are well established for portable ultrasound bladder scanner due to increase in demand from end users such as hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2008
|Data Points||Market Insights|
|Market Value 2021||USD 126.3 Bn|
|Market Value 2028||USD 191.7 Bn|
|Share of Top 5 Countries||64.5%|
|Key Players||The key players in portable ultrasound bladder scanner market are C. R. Bard, Inc., Verathon Inc., SRS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC, Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., Echo Son SA, Signostics Inc., dBMEDx Inc., Sonostar Technologies Co., Limited, Caresono Technology Co., Ltd, and GE Healthcare Inc.|
Key Takeaways – Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market Study
- The market share of 3D portable ultrasound bladder scanner devices is evaluated to grow at a significant rate by the end of 2029, as it provides high-end accuracy for measuring bladder volumes during urodynamics, thus surpassing the market of 2D portable ultrasound bladder scanner.
- Sales of portable ultrasound bladder scanner are envisaged to be higher in the region of North America. The rising prevalence of urological diseases among women and increasing adoption of portable ultrasound bladder scanner for diagnosis application are few factors contributing to the growth of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market in the region.
- Portable US bladder scanners can be moved and carried to any location as and when required, due to its compact structure. One of the primary factors driving the portable bladder ultrasound scanner market is the accuracy and easy to use in both adults and children.
Technological advancements and well-established distribution network will accelerate the growth of portable ultrasound bladder scanner market in the following years. Furthermore, deeper penetration of internet and rapid E-commerce expansion will significantly support the growth of portable ultrasound bladder scanner sales.
Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanners Replacing Unnecessary Catheterization
Portable ultrasound bladder scanner has reduced the need for unnecessary catheterization, which also helps in the prevention of patients’ dignity and discomfort. Patients suffering from urological disorders opt for cardio portable ultrasound bladder scanner due to its less complex nature as compared to other diagnostic solutions. It also reduces the risk of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
Such promising attributes facilitates the use of advanced portable ultrasound bladder scanners in hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others. Thus, enhanced patient care and addressing clinical challenges worldwide are expected to enhance demand for portable ultrasound bladder scanner during the forecast period.
Seeking More Information About Report Inclusions?
The portable ultrasound bladder scanner market, a new study from Future Market Insights, opines on the evolution of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market from 2014 – 2021 and presents demand projections from 2022 – 2029 on the basis of product type (3D portable ultrasound bladder scanner, and 2D portable ultrasound bladder scanner), and end user (hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers) in seven prominent regions.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2008Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market by Category By Product :
- 3D Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner
- 2D Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner
By End-User :
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.