Zika Virus Testing Market emphasizing on incorporating Advanced Testing Approaches to Provide Faster Turn-Around Times and Quicker Results
The global zika virus testing market experienced a moderate incline, experiencing a CAGR of just above 2% between 2017 and 2020, being valued at a little over US$ 4 billion, as per ESOMAR-certified firm Future Market Insights (FMI) latest report on the landscape.
Growth was majorly underpinned by the introduction of numerous point-of-care powerful testing approaches to facilitate timely detection of the virus.
According to FMI’s analysis, clinicians have been exhibiting a high preference towards enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) tests.
Compared to other immunoassay methods, ELISA tests are more accurate, are considered highly sensitive, specific and compare favorably with other methods used to detect substances in the body, such as radioimmune assay (RIA) tests.
Prominent players are experiencing immense growth opportunities across tropical regions, attributed to the high concentration rate of the zika virus across such regions as the Caribbean, Central America, Africa and the Asian sub-continent.
Players such as EUROIMMUN have emerged at the forefront, being the first diagnostics company to provide a testing approach to detect the zika virus. Its product lines include the Anti-Zika Virus ELISA (IgA or IgG or IgM or IgAM) fully automatable test and the IIFT Arbovirus Fever Mosaic 2 (IgG or IgM) test.
Download FREE Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2913
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Zika Virus Testing Market Study
- By test type, ELISA-based zika virus testing surpassed US$ 4 billion until 2020
- By end-user, private commercial laboratories to remain primary point of contact for availing zika virus testing
- Multiple regulatory approvals for various testing approaches by the FDA to bolster US zika virus testing market growth
- Brazil to attract major zika virus testing providers amid increasing governmental initiatives to contain its spread
- Growing focus on pregnant women’s health to accelerate testing volumes in Puerto Rico
- UK to experience limited uptake amid the non-notifiable nature of the disease due to limited outbreaks
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-2913
Prominent zika virus testing manufacturers are reliant on offering advanced testing approaches in order to yield quicker results so as to facilitate timely treatment.
Besides, key research laboratories and organizations also emphasize on expanding their testing capabilities by virtue of strategic acquisition and collaboration agreements.
In 2017, the US FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to authorize the RealStar® Zika Virus RT-PCR Kit for the in vitro qualitative detection of Zika virus with specified instruments.
This test is offered by Altona Diagnostics GmbH, and tests presence of the virus in human serum, EDTA plasma and/or urine.
Similarly, ARUP Laboratories offers both serology and RT-PCR tests for detecting the zika virus. The former is called the Zika Virus IgM Antibody Capture (MAC) based on the ELISA technique. In the latter case, the test is conducted by collecting patients’ blood or urine samples.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2913
Key Segments Covered
- Rapid IgG/IgM Test
- ELISA Test
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Private Commercial Laboratories
- Government/Publicly Funded Programs
- North America & Europe (US, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Rest of LATAM)
- Central America (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Rest of Central America)
- Caribbean (Puerto Rico and Rest of the Caribbean)
- South East Asia (Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Rest of South East Asia)
- Rest of the World (North Africa and South Africa)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates