Compression Garments and Stockings Market Surpassing revenues worth US$ 2.8 Billion in 2022
[195 Pages Report] Increasing demand for compression garments to avoid sports injuries is prominently driving sales of compression garments and stockings in the global market. Surpassing revenues worth US$ 2.8 Bn in 2022, global compression garments and stockings market is projected for a promising CAGR during the forecast period (2022 – 2029). Ascending prevalence of varicose veins will remain a significant contributor to the growth of compression garments and stockings market.
Manufacturers of compression garments and stockings would maintain their strategic focus on advancements in fabric technology and innovation in fabric materials to provide patients with increased comfort and efficiency.
Increasing frequency of new product launches, which are centered around improved safety and comfort for patients, would continue to propel the number of products sold annually. Chiropractors and physiotherapists, prescribing compression garments and stockings for degenerative disorders are fueling the market growth.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3644
Key Takeaways – Compression Garments and Stockings Market Study
- Growing adoption of compression garments for orthopaedic post-surgical pain management, has contributed to the significant market share of the segment by product type.
- Hospitals to remain as prominent distribution channel for compression garments and stockings for patients suffering from muscle pain, swelling and bone-related injuries.
- Online sales of compression garments and stocking are gathering momentum owing to favorable discounts and free shipping offered by various platforms.
- Growing preference for compression garments and stockings among geriatric population in Western Europe, contributed to the significant dominance of the region in compression garments and stockings market.
- Increasing number of sports injuries and wounds are expected to drive the compression garments and stockings market growth. Strict norms for the use of compression garments and stockings among armed forces personnel and athletes are anticipated to propel the market growth.
Rising Awareness Holds Key to Unlock New Markets
The key manufacturers in the global compression garments and stockings market are keen to spread awareness about the benefits offered by compression garments and stockings. In May 2017, BSN Medical hosted panel discussions on chronic venous diseases and wound infection management at EWMA 2017. Medi GmbH & Co. KG spreads awareness through its alliance with German Society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery, Eurocom, German Association for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, German Knee Society and other associations.
More About Compression Garments and Stockings Market Study
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of segments from 2015 to 2029. The global compression garments and stockings market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on compression garments and stockings market on the basis of product type (compression garments, compression stockings), application (varicose vein, wound care, burns, oncology, other indications) and distribution channel (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, clinics, online sales, other healthcare facilities) across seven major regions.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3644Compression Garments and Stockings Market by Category By Product :
- Compression Garments
- Upper Compression Garments
- Lower Compression Garments
- Compression Stockings
- Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
- Gradient Compression Stockings
By Application :
- Varicose Veins
- Wound Care
By Distribution Channel :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Online Sales
- Other Healthcare Facilities
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates