Global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market Size Is Expected To Expand At A Steady CAGR Of Nearly 4% By 2030
With constant increase in the usage and wide application of imaging devices such as X-rays, CT scanners, etc., the need for advanced and upgraded medical imaging phantoms that provide better and consistent results has become a priority in the healthcare industry. This has proven to be a key driver for the growth of the medical imaging phantoms market. Moreover, factors such as increased R&D and investments by key players are also important growth factors for this market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5119
Fact.MR’s study shows that, medical tourism and increased awareness of radiology studies have proven to boost the market, especially in the Asia Pacific region. Other aspects of market growth are stable government support to increase healthcare activities and better reimbursement policies related to the medical sector, especially in the North American region. Overall, the value of the medical imaging phantoms market is predicted to reach a valuation of over US$ 200 million by 2030.
Key Takeaways from Medical Imaging Phantoms Market Study
- The dominant product in the medical imaging phantoms market is X-ray/fluoroscopy phantoms, accounting for 30% of the total market.
- Hospitals are the key end users of medical imaging phantoms, accounting for around 40% of the market share.
- The market in Asia is expected to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 3.6%, based on exponential increase in the population in the region.
- North America is the leading region holding 30% of the total market share, and is expected to maintain its supremacy over the long-term forecast period.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has caused an increase in the number of patients across the world, which has resulted in higher usage of medical imaging devices. As such, the medical imaging phantoms market will not see a decline like most other markets,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5119
Medical Imaging Phantoms Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the medical imaging phantoms market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, end-user, and key regions.
- X-ray/Fluoroscopy Phantoms
- CT Phantoms
- Ultrasound Phantoms
- Nuclear Imaging Phantoms
- MRI Phantoms
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Diagnostic and Reference Laboratories
- Medical Device Companies
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5119
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients.
For More Insights-https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global-Market-Size-of-US-187-Bn-by-2032-Currently-US-Accounts-For-the-Largest-Market-Share-in-the-World.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583