Global Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market to 2028 - by Drug Class, Disease Type, Route of Administration, Distribution Channel, and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market, by Drug Class, by Disease Type, by Route of Administration, by Distribution Channel, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Scleroderma is a chronic condition which commonly affects the skin and connective tissue. Scleroderma is an autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system of the body produces extra collagen protein which gets deposited in the tissues and causes hardening of skin. Collagen is a fibrous protein which is found abundantly in the body to provide strength and structure to the body.
The two major forms of scleroderma include localized and systemic. In localized scleroderma, only the skin is affected and not any organs while in systemic scleroderma, the skin and the underlying tissues under it are affected. Systemic scleroderma affects blood vessels and major organs of the body such as heart, lungs, kidneys, gastrointestinal tract, and others. Systemic scleroderma can be classified into three major types namely, limited systemic sclerosis, diffused systemic sclerosis, and systemic sclerosis sine scleroderma.
Limited scleroderma is one of the most common type of systemic scleroderma wherein, the hardening effect of the disease is limited to fingers and it is less likely to cause internal organ damage. In diffused systemic sclerosis, body parts such as fingers, hands, arms, anterior trunk, legs, and face are affected. Diffused systemic sclerosis also affects internal organs such as heart and lungs. In systemic sclerosis sine scleroderma, no skin thickening is seen but internal organs such as heart, kidney, and lungs may get severely damaged.
The increasing prevalence of scleroderma, rising research and development activities for the development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of scleroderma, and increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies such as acquisitions and collaborations by key players operating in the market, are the major factors that are expected to drive growth of the global systemic scleroderma treatment market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global systemic scleroderma treatment market, and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global systemic scleroderma treatment market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global systemic scleroderma treatment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global systemic scleroderma treatment market
Global Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market, By Drug Class:
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitors
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists
- Prostacyclin Analogues
- Others (Others include Glucocorticoids, Alkylating Agents, and Interleukin Inhibitors)
Global Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market, By Disease Type:
- Limited Systemic Sclerosis
- Diffused Systemic Sclerosis
- Systemic Sclerosis Sine Scleroderma
Global Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market, By Route of Administration:
Global Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Celgene Corporation
- Ono pharmaceutical co. Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Aspen Holdings
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bayer AG
- Amgen Inc.
- Argentis Pharmaceuticals, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9znwql
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900