United States Ophthalmic Compounding Pharmacies Industry Report to 2028 - Players Profiled Include Nora Apothecary, Lifecare Pharmacy, Avella Specialty Pharmacy and Triangle Compounding Pharmacy - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Ophthalmic Compounding Pharmacies Market, by Drug, by Formulation, by Therapeutic Application, and by Pharmacy Type - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
When a commercially available medicine does not fit the unique needs of an individual patient (human or animal), the drug is compounded by a certified pharmacist.
When a patient may be unable to tolerate a commercially available drug, or when the particular formulation required may be unavailable, or the patient may require a treatment that is currently in short supply or has been withdrawn, compounding is carried out.
Compounding is defined by the United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) as "the preparation, mixing, assembling, altering, packaging, and labelling of a drug, drug-delivery device, or device under a licensed practitioner's prescription, medication order, or initiative in the course of professional practice.
The increasing launches of drugs and adoption of inorganic strategies such as collaborations by the key players operating in the market are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
For instance, in November 2020, Fagron Sterile Services, a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)-registered 503B outsourcing provider of sterile medications, launched its new innovative silicone-free bevacizumab (AVASTIN) injection using Groninger automation technology in collaboration with West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company. This silicon-free AVASTIN injection has a long shelf life of 150 days and can be administered safely for ophthalmic applications without depositing any unsafe silicon oil droplets into the eye.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. ophthalmic compounding pharmacies market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the U.S. ophthalmic compounding pharmacies market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The U.S. ophthalmic compounding pharmacies market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the U.S. ophthalmic compounding pharmacies market
U.S. Ophthalmic Compounding Pharmacies Market, By Drug:
- Atropine Sulfate
- Albumin 5%
- Cyclosporine 0.5-2%
- Retinoic Acid
U.S. Ophthalmic Compounding Pharmacies Market, By Formulation:
- Eye Drops
U.S. Ophthalmic Compounding Pharmacies Market, By Therapeutic Application:
- Dry Eyes
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Uveitis (Eye Inflammation)
U.S. Ophthalmic Compounding Pharmacies Market, By Pharmacy Type:
- Fagron Sterile Services US
- New Drug Loft & VLS Pharmacy
- Nora Apothecary
- Lifecare Pharmacy
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Triangle Compounding Pharmacy
- O'Brien Pharmacy
- Tache Pharmacy
- Northmark Pharmacy
- Edge Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gd1gbd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900