Global Structural Bioinformatics Market Report to 2027 - by Product & Services, Macromolecule, Application, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Structural Bioinformatics Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global structural bioinformatics market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
The market growth can be attributed to the rising demand for protein sequencing, structure function of protein analysis, nucleotide structures studies, etc. Besides, increasing dependency on bioinformatics tools and techniques for the collection of data and the growing application of structural bioinformatics in biotechnology procedures are expected to boost the growth of the global structural bioinformatics market.
In addition, the ever-increasing advancements in the structural analysis of macromolecules like DNA, RNA, and protein and rapidly expanding healthcare services and pharmaceutical production are anticipated to support the growth of the global structural bioinformatics market in the coming years. Growing applications of structural bioinformatics in structural visualization, structural validation, classification, structure-function analysis, antibody initio analysis, identifying targets for structural genomics projects, etc., are driving the growth of the global structural bioinformatics market.
The rapidly growing bioinformatics industry, on account of surging demand for computational epigenetics differently expressed genes, genetic studies, etc., is expected to propel the growth of the global structural bioinformatics market in the forecast period. Increasing demand for well-established databases for analytical research, data interpretation, and management of healthcare in various healthcare sectors are also propelling the growth of the global structural bioinformatics market. Increasing initiatives by the government, private bodies, etc., are further supporting the growth of the global structural bioinformatics market.
Years Considered for This Report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global structural bioinformatics market from 2017 to 2021
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global structural bioinformatics market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F
- To classify and forecast global structural bioinformatics market based on products & services, macromolecule, application, region, and competitive Landscape
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global structural bioinformatics market
- To identify drivers and challenges for global structural bioinformatics market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new products and services, mergers & acquisitions, etc, in global structural bioinformatics market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global structural bioinformatics market
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global structural bioinformatics market
In this report, global structural bioinformatics market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Structural Bioinformatics Market, By Product & Services:
- Databases & Software
Structural Bioinformatics Market, By Macromolecule:
Structural Bioinformatics Market, By Application:
- Drug Discovery
- X-ray Crystallography
- NMR Spectroscopy
Structural Bioinformatics Market, By End User:
- Institutional Research
- Industrial Research
Structural Bioinformatics Market, By Region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- GeneFormatics Inc.
- Creative Proteomics
- ProteinQure Inc.
- DeepMind Technologies (Alphabet, Inc)
- Illumina, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vyughd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900