Insights on the Ambulance Services Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Acadian Ambulance Service, Air Methods and AirMed International Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ambulance Services - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Ambulance Services estimated at US$33.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$50.9 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% over the analysis period.
Emergency Services, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.4% CAGR and reach US$41.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Non-Emergency Services segment is readjusted to a revised 6.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
Emergency ambulances services comprise of ambulances with life support equipment and staffed with emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics to provide immediate medical care to injured or ill patients. Non-emergency ambulance services, also known as interfacility transport or specialty care transport offered mostly by private ambulance companies are most often used for non-emergency patients, who can reach the doctor even within 2 hours, without causing any fatal effects on the patient.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $14.7 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $4.3 Billion by 2026
The Ambulance Services market in the U.S. is estimated at US$14.7 Billion in the year 2021. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.3 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.9% and 5.6% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.2% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 180 Featured) -
- Acadian Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Air Methods Corporation
- AirMed International LLC
- American Medical Response
- Babcock Scandinavian AirAmbulance
- BVG India Ltd.
- European Air Ambulance
- Express Air Medical Transport, LLC
- Falck Danmark A/S
- Global Medical Response
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Medivic Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
- PHI Air Medical, LLC
- Ziqitza Health Care Limited
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- COVID-19 Throws the Spotlight on the Importance of Emergency Patient Transport
- With the Risk of Hospitalization Rates for Covid-19 Rising with Age, the Increasing Infections Among the Vulnerable Age Groups is Creating a Crunch for Patient Transport Services, Accelerating the Focus on Building Robust & Safe Ambulance Services: COVID-19 Infections & Hospitalization Rates (In %)
- Growing Healthcare Burden, a Key Factor Underlying the Importance of Healthcare Preparedness
- Rising Healthcare Burden as Evidenced by Increased Spending Steps Up the Urgency of Having a Healthcare System Well Prepped for Handling Emergencies: Global Healthcare Expenditure (In US$ Trillion) for the Years 2017, 2019, and 2022
- Aging Population Steps Up the Pressure on Healthcare Emergency Preparedness
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Number of Road Accidents Amplifies the Importance of Prompt & Efficient Ambulance Services
- With Millions Continuing to Die in Road Accidents, Increasing Number of Emergency Ambulances Will Ply the Public Highways: Number of Deaths Caused by Road Accidents Worldwide by Region for the Years 2017 & 2030
- Extreme Weather Events & the Increase in Casualties Drive Lawmakers to Focus on Medical Preparedness for Natural Disasters
- Growing Frequency of Extreme Weather Events & Related Casualties Drives the Need for Ambulance Services to Identify, Locate, Treat, & Re-Locate Affected People: Global Number of Extreme Weather Events & Losses (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2000, 2010, and 2018
- Global Number of Deaths by Type of Natural Disaster for the Year 2018 Highlights the Need for More Efficient, Robust and Spread-out Medical Emergency Services
- A Review of How Healthcare Reforms Transform Emergency Care & the Ambulance Services Industry
- Unsustainable Healthcare Costs Unleash Healthcare Reforms that Will Benefit Ambulance Services: Global Government Health Expenditure Per Capita (In US$) for the Years 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015, 2018, and 2020
- Value Based Care Catches Up With Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Focus on the Quality of Affordable Care Transforms Ambulance Services from a Passive Supportive Player to an Active Provider of Quality Care Service: % of Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) & Fee-For-Service Structured Healthcare Organizations for the Years 2016, 2018 and 2022
- Shortage of Paramedics Raises Concerns in the Ambulance Industry
- Growing Healthcare Worker Shortage Brings Lack of Paramedics into the Spotlight as the Cause of Ambulance Crew Burnout & Deteriorating Working Conditions: Global Demand & Supply of Health Workers by Region for the Years 2018 and 2030
- Increased Incidence of Floods & Robust Maritime Activity Drives Demand for Water Ambulance/Boat Ambulance Services
- Increased Spending on Maritime Safety Technologies Bodes Well for a Parallel Increase in Investments in Boat Ambulances: Global Maritime Safety Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, and 2022
- Growing Focus on Traffic Management & Prioritization of Emergency Vehicle Transit to Benefit Growth of Ambulance Services
4. SERVICE OVERVIEW
5. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lfrz2k
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900