Global Ceramic Tiles Market Report 2022: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts, 2016-2021 & 2022-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ceramic Tiles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ceramic tiles market reached a value of US$ 75.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach US$ 107.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during 2022-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, they are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Ceramic tiles are thin slabs predominantly made of naturally occurring minerals like clay, silica sand, feldspar and dolomite. As compared to their counterparts, these tiles are durable, provide substantial resistance to high temperature and can withstand exposure to caustic or acidic chemicals.
Due to their aesthetic appearance and availability in various designs, textures, colors, shapes and sizes, these tiles have emerged as an alternative to hardwood and other flooring products like marble, concrete, etc.
Owing to these attributes, along with their lightweight, anti-skid and anti-bacterial properties, these tiles are preferred for use in hospitals, hotels, laboratories and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities where hygiene is of prime importance
Global Ceramic Tiles Market Drivers:
Ceramic tiles are available in different glaze options and styles, which range from traditional to western. With consumers seeking stylish and less expensive flooring options, their demand has significantly increased over the past few years.
As they are mostly composed of naturally occurring minerals, the manufacturing of these tiles is an environment-friendly process. However, recent technological advancements have enabled manufacturers to further reduce carbon emissions and other harmful gases during the production process.
The arrival of new methods, such as the incorporation of spray drying of clays, pressing and firing of tiles, etc., and specialized equipment for selection, manipulation and control, have enabled manufacturers to produce and supply ceramic tiles in different shapes, sizes and textures.
Rapid industrialization and urbanization, and inflating per capita income, especially in emerging economies, such as China, India, Brazil and Russia, have resulted in increased construction activities in residential, commercial and industrial sectors, thereby, escalating the demand for high-quality flooring products.
Key Market Segmentation:
Currently, floor tiles dominate the market, accounting for more than half of the total share. These tiles find application in the residential and institutional sectors on account of their low cost, ease-of-use, and availability in varied shapes and sizes.
Breakup by Type:
- Floor Tiles
- Wall Tiles
According to the global ceramic tiles market research report, the residential sector represents the leading segment in the market, owing to the low cost and aesthetic appearance of these tiles. They are majorly utilized in apartments, high-rise buildings and individual houses.
Breakup by Application:
At present, China represents the biggest producer, consumer and exporter of these tiles in the global market. This can be attributed to the easy availability of raw materials and low labor costs in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global ceramic tiles market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ceramic tiles industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global ceramic tiles market?
- What are the popular product types in the industry?
- What are the major applications in the industry?
- What are the price trends of ceramic tiles?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- What are the profit margins in the ceramic tiles industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up ceramic tiles manufacturing plant?
- How are ceramic tiles manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in ceramic tiles plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for ceramic tiles?
- What are the transportation requirements for ceramic tiles?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up ceramic tiles plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for ceramic tiles plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Siam Cement Group Public Company Limited
- Grupo Lamosa
- RAK Ceramics P.J.S.C
- Ceramica Carmelo For Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p8sypi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900