Three Day Accredited CPM Beginners F2F Course (July 18-20, 2022) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CPM Beginners F2F Course" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A CPD accredited 3-day intensive course which provides those starting or looking to improve their skills as a CPM with a comprehensive and valuable insight into the entry-level role of a Clinical Project Manager (CPM).
This course focuses on the Clinical Project Manager (CPM) trial objectives and creating an effective project plan. Considerable attention is given to the critical stages of planning and setting up a clinical trial and setting clear and realistic milestones.
This course examines key trial stages and identifying the key trial activities. Participants will have hands-on practice using project management tools and will learn key techniques for effective project management.
All learning is within the context of the regulations and rules governing clinical trials and activities based on real case studies and scenarios. During the course, we use several learning styles and methodologies. Sample study templates and documents will be reviewed and constructed to reinforce the learning concepts. how will I benefit from taking this course?
This module will look at:
- Understand how to effectively plan your studies and projects
- Understand how to effectively manage and control your study budget and finances
- Understand how to manage your team, cross functional stakeholders, CROs and vendors
- Understand how to oversee quality management for your trial
- Understand how to identify risk and adopt mitigation and or contingency strategies
- Understand how use effective PM tools and techniques to facilitate study objectives What prior knowledge is needed?
- BSc. degree in Life Sciences, Public Health or other related discipline
- A background in clinical trial development at a Contract Research Organisation (CRO), pharmaceutical company or another medical environment
- A previous role in Clinical Trials, e.g. Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Senior Clinical Project Assistant (CPA) or Associate Clinical Project Manager (ACPM)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and manage resources to bring to successful completion of specific study or project goals and objectives in accordance with defined quality and time-based metrics
- Proven expertise in the proactive identification of issues which may impact clinical programmes
- An ability to contribute to solutions affecting cross-functional matrix teams
Key Topics Covered:
- What is a Clinical Trial Project?
- What is Clinical Trial Management?
- What are the Objectives and Scope of a Clinical Trial?
- How to develop a Clinical Trial Plan
- How to effectively plan, set up and manage a Clinical Trial
- How to manage study budgeting and financing of a Clinical Trial
- What Clinical Trial Project Management tools to employ?
- Useful Clinical Project Management Techniques
- How to communicate with stakeholders
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/stadtx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900