Global Superdisintegrants Market Research Report to 2027 - Featuring Anshul Life Sciences, Asahi Kasei and Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Superdisintegrants Market Research Report by Formulation (Mouth-dissolving Films and Tablets and Capsules), Type, Therapeutic Area, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Superdisintegrants Market size was estimated at USD 463.40 million in 2021, USD 512.72 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.81% to reach USD 858.35 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Superdisintegrants Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Superdisintegrants Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Superdisintegrants Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Superdisintegrants Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Superdisintegrants Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Superdisintegrants Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Superdisintegrants Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Superdisintegrants Market?
- Increasing consumption of orally disintegrating tablets and capsules
- Rising adoption of the generic drugs
- Concerns related to the safety and quality of product
- Development of new superdisintegrants for the pharmaceutical industry
- Acceptance of natural superdisintegrants
- High-cost associated with manufacturing of superdisintegrants
- Anshul Life Sciences
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- Avantor Performance Materials, LLC
- BASF SE
- Corel Pharma Chem
- DFE Pharma GmbH & Co KG
- DowDuPont Inc.
- FMC Corporation
- Gangwal Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Huber Corporation
- JRS Pharma LP
- Microlex e.U.
- Minho Diario
- Nippon Soda Co., Ltd.
- NITIKA PHARMACEUTICAL SPECIALITIES PVT. LTD.
- Rochem International Inc
- Roquette Freres SA
- Shanghai Welltone Material Technology Co., Ltd
- Sigachi Industries Pvt Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yz9214
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900