Rise in Hospital-acquired Infections to Fuel Demand for Medical Device Cleaning – Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global medical device cleaning market to have a positive outlook, expanding at a CAGR of above 6% across the 2021-2031 forecast period.
Medical device cleaning is a vital and important part of any surgical process. Most medical devices are reused in healthcare procedures, such as scissors, scalpels, retractors, endoscopes, and forceps. To avoid any kind of infection among patients and healthcare workers, medical device need to be sterilized and cleaned properly before using in consequent surgical procedures.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6626
Medical device cleaning contains disinfectants and detergents that are used for cleaning and sanitization of medical devices. Various types of chemicals and detergents are used in medical device cleaning according to the type of the device. Glutaraldehyde, enzymatic and non-enzymatic detergents, alcohol, and peracetic acid are widely utilized medical device cleaners around the world.
Government organizations across the globe are involved in issuing guidelines for spreading awareness about efficient infection prevention measures, which is expected to contribute to the growth of the overall market during the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global medical device cleaning market to top US$ 2 Bn by 2031
- Disinfection segment projected to reach around US$ 1 Bn by 2031
- Automatic cleaning projected to record around 4% CAGR over the next 10 years
- Market in Japan to record 4% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031
- China forecast to reach a projected market size above US$ 460 Mn by 2031
- Market in Canada projected to expand at above 3% CAGR over the next 10 years
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6626
Key Segments in Medical Device Cleaning Industry Research
- Automatic Cleaning
- Manual Cleaning
- Medical Device Cleaning of Surgical Instruments
- Medical Device Cleaning of Endoscopes
- Medical Device Cleaning of Ultrasound Probes
- Medical Device Cleaning of Dental Instruments
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Companies leverage strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability. Companies operating in the market are also acquiring start-ups working on medical device cleaning processes to strengthen their product capabilities.
- In 2020, Getinge announced the acquisition of 100% shares of Quadralene. Quadralene is a global manufacturer of, and expert in, decontamination products such as detergents and disinfectants for the healthcare and dental sector.
- In 2019, Fortive completed the acquisition of the Advanced Sterilization Products business segment from Johnson & Johnson, which also includes the STERRAD Sterilization System.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Rise in Hospital-acquired Infections to Fuel Demand for Medical Device Cleaning – Fact.MR Study appeared first on Latest Market Reports.