Emerging Countries to Hold Notable Share in Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market by the End of 2027
The increasing global demand for dietary fiber is expected to boost the insoluble dietary fiber market. The global insoluble fiber market accounts for approximately 16% of the fiber market and is projected to create an absolute opportunity of $1,008 million during the forecast period 2019-2027. Many companies are now utilizing the food fortification capabilities of insoluble fiber such as high digestibility, fiber fortification, high stability, consumer-friendly labeling and ease of formulation in a wide range of applications. For example, Ingredion Incorporated, a global ingredient solutions provider for the past four years, markets VERSAFIBE fiber as an insoluble fiber line. Processed food manufacturers are calling for more fiber in pasta,
For more insight into the market, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4459
Key Findings of Global
Insoluble Fiber Market Cellulosic type insoluble fiber accounts for more than half of the market share and the insoluble fiber market is expected to grow during the forecast period 2019-2027 due to easy availability of raw materials for cellulosic insoluble fiber extraction showing a rising growth curve.
Grains and grains are major contributors to the global insoluble fiber market and are expected to double during the forecast period due to increased production of grains and grains compared to fruits and vegetables.
North America and Europe The insoluble fiber market combined holds more than two-thirds of the market share. However, the rising Asia-Pacific ex-Japan consumer base is expected to grow at a higher CAGR than the global average.
Latin America Insoluble fiber market is expected to hold more than 7% market share by value and is expected to grow by 50 BPS during the forecast period 2019-2027.
Share your requirements and get customized reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4459
Insoluble Fiber Market: Segmentation
FactMR study has segmented the Insoluble Fiber Market by Type, Source, Application, and Region.
Chitin and Chitosan
Fiber / Bran
Resistant Starch Other
Cereals & Grains
Functional Foods & Beverages
Pharmaceutical & Dietary Supplements
Asia Pacific ex Japan (APEJ)
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Access the research methodology created by experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4459
Report Benefits and Key Questions Answered
• Market category and segment level analysis for Insoluble Fiber: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors driving revenue growth across all key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at regional and local level.
• Historical Insoluble Fiber Market Volume Analysis: The report provides a comparison of historical Insoluble Fiber market sales and forecast sales performance for 2021-2031.
• Insoluble Fiber Market Manufacturing Trends Analysis : The report provides a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Insoluble Fiber Market. It carefully measures the impact of the changing health needs of the major demographics worldwide
• Insoluble Fiber Market Consumption by Demographics: The report examines consumer behavior influencing the demand outlook for the Insoluble Fiber Market for the assessment period. The impact of their enthusiasm for digital trends on the insoluble fiber market is carefully analyzed
• Post-COVID consumer spending for insoluble fiber market consumption: The healthcare industry has been largely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending after COVID-19. It assesses how current trends are affecting healthcare services spending, thereby influencing Insoluble Fiber market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us with their most important decisions. While our experienced consultants use the latest technologies to uncover hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is clients’ trust in our expertise. We cover a wide spectrum – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we are a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Hecht
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit Number: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Property Number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Visit our website: https://www .factmr.com
The post Emerging Countries to Hold Notable Share in Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market by the End of 2027 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.