Global Paper Diagnostics Market To Witness Significant Revenue Growth On Back Of Augmenting Demand : Fact.MR
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Paper Diagnostics to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Paper Diagnostics market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5454
As per the latest industry analysis published by Fact.MR, global market for paper diagnostics is likely to be valued at US$ 7.2 Bn in 2021, and is slated to accelerate at a CAGR of 8.1% across the 2021-2031 forecast period, reflecting more than 2x increase. Paper-based lateral flow assays are projected to be most demanded, accumulating over 60% revenue until 2031.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Paper Diagnostics market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Paper Diagnostics
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Paper Diagnostics. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Paper Diagnostics Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Paper Diagnostics, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Paper Diagnostics Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5454
Paper Diagnostics Market – Segmentation
Fact.MR’s research study assesses the global paper diagnostics market in terms of product type, end user, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market, and their influence on the growth prospects of the global paper diagnostics market.
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Paper-based Micro Fluidics
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5454
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, enhanced R&D investments, technological advancements and mergers.
- The Wyss Institute has developed paper-based synthetic gene networks as a next generation diagnostic technology for use in global healthcare crises and patient-care. This new type pf platform may also provide patients and consumers with simple-to-use texts for a variety of other health problems.
- In Sept 2017, U.S. ARKRAY, Inc. (ARKRAY) launched the ADAMS A1c HA-8180V System for haemoglobin A1c testing. The system obtained FDA 510(k) clearance as an aid in the monitoring and diagnosis of individuals with diabetes. This fully automated analyser utilizes gold standard HPLC technology.
Key Takeaways from Paper Diagnostics Market Report
- Lateral flow assays are expected to witness the considerably high demand over the forecast period between 2020 and 2030
- Hospitals & clinics segment is expected to remain the primary end user of paper diagnostics through the forecast period
- North America will lead the global paper diagnostics market with its epicenter in the U.S.
- East Asia will emerge as another lucrative region exhibiting impressive growth throughout the forecast period
- The outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to moderately impact the growth of the paper diagnostics market till the end of the next year
“According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), autoimmune diseases are among the leading causes of death among young and middle-aged woman in the United States, and the prevalence rate ranges from less than 5 per 100,000 (e.g. chronic active hepatitis, uveitis) to more than 500 per 100,000 (grave disease, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroiditis). Against this backdrop, demand will continue rising steadily as focus remains on prompt diagnosis of autoimmune diseases,”said a Fact.MR analyst.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583